Working with technical managers, auditors, QC departments, hygiene teams, engineering and continuous improvement initiatives – from the smallest artisan company to the largest multinational – Klipspringer supplies specialist products in support of “compliance with confidence”:
- Measuring and monitoring instrumentation
- Service and calibration
- Colour coded food contact approved hygiene and production utensils
- Metal and x-ray detectable equipment
- Facilities support
- Personnel protection
Why do busy professionals choose Klipspringer?
- Almost certainly the largest range of colour coded hygiene and production utensils available, leading the way with 10 truly distinct colours, including grey and brown!
- Service can often be “over-promised” and “under-delivered” but Klipspringer takes this commitment seriously. Up to 5 weeks stock is held on over 80% of product lines, ready for same day despatch. Extravagant? –it’s our commitment to our clients.
- Klipspringer products represent real value for money, recognised by a growing clientele throughout the industry.
- Rigorous commitment to innovation.
- UKAS accredited laboratory for temperature calibration in accordance with International Standard ISO 17025:2005, offering cutting edge turnaround times.
Designated account managers available for consultation on +44 (0)1473 461 800.