KP Barker Contractors LLP t/a Renewable Energy Management
- A solar photovoltaic system can be mounted onto most types of domestic property to help power your home and reduce your use of carbon based fuels.
- A south facing roof can have panels mounted onto the roof to maximise the energy capture or panels can be mounted in your garden using mounting structures that enable the panels to be angled and orientated in the most optimal direction.
- In a new build or renovation application the roof material itself can comprise of solar tiles offering the best possible appearance.
- A typical 2.8kWp domestic system will generate 2,415kWh per year saving over 1 tonne of CO2.
We offer a number of standard packages for domestic installations based upon the Sharp, Perlight, Jinko, Schuco, Romag or Mitsubishi PV panels. These provide very cost effective options from major brands and enables your installer to maximise the annual energy yield from the available space by selecting panels which best fit the roof. Other sizes can be supplied after determining the system requirements.
The systems shown are example configurations designed to give you an idea of the performance and cost of REM's photovoltaic solutions. Following a detailed site survey we will design the optimum system for your requirements, taking into account the available space, amount of energy you wish to generate and your budget. Every system is tailored to your individual requirements and a panel make and type to match as close as possible your exact needs.
When a school switches to solar power it not only saves energy and money, but also it is also a valuable teaching aid to the children, especially in these current climates where non-renewable sources of energy are depleting.
Many schools are now switching to energy renewable sources and we have fit many solar energy systems into schools over the past few years.
Schools consume a large amount of energy due to the amount of appliances they use - lights, computers and phones all add to the energy used and this can be cut through solar systems.
There are two types of systems that could benefit schools, these being solar electric systems and solar hot water systems, if put in place both would save a lot of energy and money for schools.
Though the market for Domestic Solar PV systems is becoming well-established, the international economic climate has now caused Industry and Commerce to also look at such systems in a more positive and business-focussed way. Solar Energy systems have obvious potential advantages:-
- Those who have the Systems installed present a positive image as being environmentally-friendly and climate aware.
- CO2 savings are considerable.
- Solar Energy production is not affected by volatile prices in the traditional Energy Market. Users can guarantee a fixed cost for a significant element in their Energy Costs budget.
- Systems have long-term guarantees and negligible maintenance costs.
- If installed as part of a new development project their unit costs are significantly reduced.
- Systems can be mounted on virtually any industrial or commercial unit.
- Modern design features of the Building Integrated Panels (BIP) can enhance the appearance of any building.
A solar photovoltaic system can be mounted onto almost any type of commercial building to help reduce the carbon footprint and deliver on-site renewable generation targets.
- A south facing roof can have panels mounted onto the roof to maximize the energy capture, panels can be mounted onto flat roof using low weight mounting structures that enable the panels to be angled and orientated in the most optimal direction or used as building cladding where appropriate.
- In a new build application the roof material itself can comprise of solar tiles offering the best possible appearance.
- A typical 10kWp commercial system will generate 8,000kWh per year saving nearly 5 tonnes of CO2.
- Prices vary by the type of the installation, but will typically be £2700 - £3,000 per kWp. We offer any size or configuration for commercial installations based upon major branded solar panels and inverters. We offer a full design service to analyze the requirements and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solutions.