Leuven Measurement & Systems U K Ltd.
LMS provides CAE and physical test technology and services. Unique in the marketplace as a single source supplier covering the whole engineering process from concept to development engineering across industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, offshore and Energy.
1D to 3D CAE Simulations
LMS Imagine.Lab (Amesim) is a platform to perform multi domain system level simulation including over 2500 validated component models arranged in application libraries
- Thermal Fluids – includes cooling systems, air conditioning and two phase flow
- Hydraulics – Pumps, valves, pipes
- Virtual engine / Powertrain
3D - Virtual.Lab is a simulation platform that utilises the CATIA V5 framework to bring together previously separate engineering analysis disciplines into a single integrated workflow.
- Noise and Vibration prediction
- Multi body Dynamic Simulation
- Acoustic simulation
- FEA Pre / post structural assembly for Nastran & Abaqus
Optimus is an optimisation platform with the capability to create an engineering workflow to integrate many different CAE softwares (Nastran, Fluent, Matlab, Abaqus, MS Excel , Inhouse codes) and provide optimisation techniques for Response surface mapping through to Design optimisation to Robust design techniques
LMS design and manufacture the front end signal conditioning hardware and engineering software to investigate the measured results.
Physical Test solutions cover:
- Modal Analysis
- Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) testing
- Strain measurement
- Acoustic measurement
- Acoustic Holography & Beam forming
- Structural Dynamics – Ground Vibration Testing
- Rotating machinery testing - Gas Turbine Testing