Lifting Technology Ltd
Translyft Lifting Technology is the leading provider of lifting equipment & scissor lifts for use in the commercial, industrial and public sectors, including large loading bay systems and manual handling systems for customers such as Asda, Sainsburys and Comet.
We work in partnership with all customers to provide solutions that optimise efficiencies and costs.
Translyft's range of industrial lifting equipment include:
- Loading Bay Lifts
- Free Standing Goods Lifts
- Conveyor lifting
- Goods Lifts
- Mezzanine Floor Lifts
- Disabled access platforms
- Bespoke Scissor Lifts
- In addition to the above range of industrial lifting equipment we also have fully qualified engineers who provide our world class scissor lift Servicing and Repair packages.
For more information on our range of scissor lifting equipment call us today on 0870 904 7775
Our range of standard scissor lifts are manufactured from box section or flat plate steel and are coated in with 2-component polyurethane paint. Stainless Steel & Galvanised Steel Options available see website for more details.
Translyft Standard Scissor Lifts are ideally suited for:
- General materials handling
- Conveyor Lifting
- Machine Infeed/Outfeed
- Work Positioners
- Pallet Loading/Unloading
- Packing Lines
As with all our Translyft Scissor Lifts, the Standard range is fully compliant with all health and safety regulations. Upgrade options such as the following are available - contact us for more details:
- Truck Sleeves
- 220 volt single phase motor
- IP65 motors
- Foot Operated controls
- Special colours available within the RAL colour scheme
- For automated lifts, controls can be excluded & a terminal strip included
- Accessories incl. wheels, mesh guards and lip plates available
With the Mastlyft Free standing goods lift you can access floors or other levels without the need for a pit. The Mastlyft is the ideal scissor lift for companies that require a temporary lifting solution or have no space for a machine room or pit to be installed.
- Fast and easy installation
- Maximum space saving
- Safe and reliable
- Options - Choice of open through
- Car or same size entry/exit
- Fully compliant with EU legislation
- No extra space required for installation
- Lower energy consumption than standard platforms
As with all our Translyft Scissor Lifts, the Standard range is fully compliant with all health and safety regulations and come complete with our 2 year warranty.
Our Standard Goods Lifts are ideal to use between levels to our range of Large Goods Lifts for use between floors.
Safety compliant using range of accessories such as mesh curtains, barriers etc. depending on use, goods handled or environment.
In addition all our goods lifts have the following safety features:
- All gates and doors electrically mechanically
- PLC goods lift control system
- All lifts safe by position
- Lifts completely guarded in steel mesh enclosures
- Emergency Stop buttons are fitted to all control systems
- Vertical support guides
- Emergency stop valve for all cylinders
Translyft mezzanine floor lifts can address all heights – small to large- and ensure accessibility. For more information on our range of Goods or Mezzanine Floor lifts call us today on 0870 904 7775
High quality great value mobile scissor lift tables:
- CE marked and confirms to EN1570
- Manual hydraulic lift operated by foot pump
- Relief valve to prevents overloading
- Lowering controlled by hand trigger
- On two fixed & two swivel polyurethane casters
- Foot brakes & bottom stops fitted to swivel casters
- Available in single & double lift.
- High push handle
Platform lifts with bespoke disability access:
- They are easy to fit within existing building structures
- The disability access platform lifts can be tailored to match the flooring throughout the rest of the building
- We offer quality solution and first class Translyft technology for DDA access projects of all kinds
- Provide practical solutions for private, commercial and public sector projects
- Fully health & safety compliant