Lloyd Instruments Ltd
Manufacturer of Universal Testing Machines, Tensile Testing Machines, Compression Testing Machines and Friction Testers
Lloyd Instruments designs, manufactures and is a worldwide supplier of universal testing machines including machines for tensile testing, compression testing, flexural testing and friction test applications, as well as polymer test instruments and texture analysers for the food industry. Also suppliers of Chatillon® force measurement instruments.
Universal Material Testing Machines (1kN-300kN force capacities)
- Tensile, Flexural/bend, Compression and Tear/peel strength
- Young’s Modulus
- Bond strength
Davenport Polymer Test Instruments
Instruments in the range include:
- Melt flow indexers (for MFI, MFR & MVR measurements)
- PET Intrinsic viscosity (IV) measurement instruments
- Density measurement columns
- Falling dart impact testers
Food applications include:
Lloyd Instruments is ISO 9001:2000 registered and a UKAS Calibration Laboratory for verification and calibration of force measuring systems in tension and compression.