London Corporate Training Ltd
London Corporate Training (LCT) is a leading management training provider in the UK, offering over 70 short training courses in:
- Advanced Management
- Soft Skills
- Operations Management
- Finance - Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Secretarial Skills.
Courses are delivered by professional and highly qualified trainers, with extensive experience in their respective industries. LCT serves numerous markets worldwide including Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
LCT offers a number of courses in Advanced Management, designed to provide a range of skills necessary to succeed in the business environement. Delegates can learn about different management styles, leadership skills, team-building, motivation, communication skills (verbal and non-verbal), influencing skills, assertiveness skills, negotiation skills, creative problem solving, emotional intelligence and body language , decision-making, time management, people management, and stress management. There are also courses for top-tier managers looking to develop competitive edge for themselves and their organisations. These courses focus more on the the development of organisational strategies - planning and implementing long-term goals in the future, budgeting, forecasting, costing, risk managment and so on. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our courses include:
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Formulating Corporate Strategy
- Advanced Masterclass in Business Administration
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 1
- Masterclass in Business Administration - Level 2
- Advanced Management Skills
- Oil and Gas Sector: Business Environement and Finance
- Oil and Gas Sector: Business Environment
- Oil and Gas Sector: Finance
- Corporate Legal Advisors and Chartered Company Secretaries
- Advanced Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance
- Crisis and Change Management - Strategic Planning
- Law-Making and Legislative Drafting
- Drafting Legislation
LCT offers training in soft Management Skills - crucial interpersonal skills that managers need in order to create and sustain a vibrant, effective and efficient business/organisation. It is, in essence, the glue that holds individuals together within an organisation and keeps them operating at their best. Without motivation, clear direction (through strong leadership), the ability to communicate, and a productive, well-organised team to carry out work, businesses/organisations can suffer. In fact, these skills can make all the difference between a successful organisation from a unsuccessful organisation.
Courses in Management Skills include:
- Senior Management Skills
- Essential Management Skills
- Motivational Leadership and Building Successful Teams
- Effective Communication and Inspirational Presentations
- Influencing Skills, Assertiveness and Negotiation
- Advanced Supervisory Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Customer Service Management
LCT provides operations management training to suit a variety of business requirements and catering for all levels of management. LCT's courses in operations management includes including project management, procurement, supplier relationship management, supply chain management, inventory planning and control, total quality management, contract management, tendering and negotiation.
LCT offers a variety of finance courses to suit most business requirements. Courses have been created with everyone in mind - from non-financial managers who need to know the fundamentals of finance in their roles, all the way to senior finance managers seeking to explore the benefits of employing financial models.
Our finance courses include:
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Advanced Financial Analysis, B
- udgeting and Reporting
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Planning
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Economic Crime and Fraud Prevention
- Combating Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism
- Advanced Internal Auditing
- Internal Auditing - Level 1
- Internal Auditing - Level 2
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Financial Risk Management
- Advanced Treasury Management
- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets and Regulation
- Financial Modelling
LCT provides human resources training for senior and intermediate grade managers with HR responsibilities. The goal of HR training is to equip managers with the skills necessary to develop personnel within the workplace and ensure that businesses are running most efficiently.
- Advanced Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Human Resources and Organisational Development
- Human Resource Management, Training and Development
- Performance Management Recruitment and Selection
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal Development Planning (PDP)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Training the Trainer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
LCT offers a number of courses in Public Relations Managment for those in PR working at the international, national, regional or community level. Our range of courses cater for different lerarning outcomes giving you the flexibility to choose a PR course that suits your personal and developmental requirements.
Our courses include:
- Advanced Strategic Public Relations Management
- Strategic Public Relations Management
- Strategic Public Relations, Protocol and Travel Management
- Public Relations Management - Level 1
- Public Relations Management - Level 2
- Public Relations Management - Level 3
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Strategic Marketing, Brand Management and Public Relations
- International Relations
LCT's latest course offerring is in Sales. LCT's courses are designed to show participants learn how to sell effectively. Old traditional sales methods will be compared with more modern forms based on customer centricity and sales cycles. Emphasis will also be placed upon helping the buyer to buy, cultivating business/personal relationships and techniques to influence the relationship.
LCT's courses include:
- Account Management
- Core Sales Skills
- Advanced Sales Skills
LCT provides secretarial skills programmes suitable for all levels including senior secretaries, executive secretaries and personal assistants.
Our secretarial skills courses include:
- Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants' Programme
- Dynamic Office Management and Administration
MS Office 2007
Since 2009, LCT has been running a number of courses overseas – in locations as wide-ranging as Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Morocco, Egypt and Dubai. This year, LCT is offering courses in as diverse places as Dubai, Doha, Vienna, Geneva and Accra. Please enquire for more information.
Customised training – In recent years, LCT has successfully designed and delivered numerous tailor-made training solutions both in and outside London. Such made-to-order training courses offer our clients immense cost-reduction and content-adaptation benefits. Please enquire for more information.
In support of the extensive training programmes offered, LCT Consulting Services are now available to help management teams tackle their most complex and critical challenges.
Delivering sustainable improvement via a joined-up approach of thinking and implementation LCT Consulting Services support their clients’ organisational development and associated change management by bringing alive the skills and knowledge passed to delegates in the training environment. Our clients are business and department leaders who are driven to achieve, and through working with LCT have come to recognise and expect a high quality of service, in many cases over many years. Together we find value across the internal boundaries, provide the tools to excel and energise their teams to reach new heights. We take their learning and development to a new level and in so doing maximise their personal and professional potential to ensure business success.Through areas such as strategic reviews and development, organisational capability and competency health checks and assessments, programme management, project management, business analysis, process improvement, recruitment, facilitation, sales development, procurement effectiveness and many more, LCT Consultancy Services deliver for its clients the world over.
For more information, or to request our consultancy services, please press the enquire button.