Lorrac Associates Traffic Management
As a specialist traffic management company, we understand the challenges faced by film and television productions, event organisers and business when seeking to implement effective temporary traffic management solutions to cater for their needs.
To provide effective and professional traffic management solutions we make sure:
- All Lorrac associates traffic management operatives and supervisors are fully trained and qualified to City & Guilds standards, in accordance with chapter 8 of The Signs Manual 2009.
- Our staff and management are fully compliant with The New Roads and Streetworks Act and all are Streetworks Registered.
Every job is different and we believe in ensuring all our clients receive a complete traffic management service that is second to none.
We offer a complete traffic management service to your traffic management requirements including:
- Detailed Site Surveys
- Complete Technical Drawing Service and Submission
- Fully Equipped, Uniformed Operatives
- 2-Way Radio Systems Supplied with Every Job
- Truly National Coverage
- Fully Insured
Our extensive staff and equipment resources enable us to respond to short notice requests anywhere in the UK. Contact us today for further information or to discuss your own traffic management requirements.
All our highly experienced traffic management teams are backed by our comprehensive support network and are fully covered by our extensive Public Liability Insurance. Our supervisors and operatives are fully aware of the pressures faced by our clients and will integrate with your existing team to minimize the disruptions to both client and public alike.