Machines Automation Robotic Systems Ltd.
Machines Automation Robotic Systems Ltd provides innovative, cost effective and flexible systems to the manufacturing and process industries, including the food, plastics, automotive and pharmaceutical sectors.
Operating from recently modernised premises close to the historic City of York and with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers the company is able to offer professionally managed projects from semi automatic systems through to fully automatic robotised cells.
Machines Automation Robotic Systems Ltd are a ABB Robotics Certified Partner, a KUKA Robotics authorised integrator and an appointed agent for Sonics & Materials Ultrasonics range.
Standard and bespoke machines supplied include:
- Robot de-mould and assembly cells
- Palletising and handling
- Ultrasonic welding and cutting
- Hot plate welding
- Infrared welding
- Vibration welding
- Leak testing and flow testing
- Adhesive tape applicators
- Six axis robotic trimming cells
- Vision identification and measuring systems
- Food packaging and process lines