Marling Leek Ltd
Our diverse round sling is manufactured from high tenacity polyester fibres, protected by a durable polyester cover. Our round slings provide greater flexibility, moulding to irregular loads and have a very low weight to length ratio versus more traditional chain and wire options.
- 1-10T slings available off the shelf in most standard sizes
- Larger slings manufactured to customer specification
- Wear sleeves can be fitted to improve the sling's lifecycle
- Hardware end fittings optional
- All slings manufactured to the latest approved standards
Our load restraint systems are manufactured completely from heavy duty polyester webbing. Our load restraint systems are produced in an assortment of widths, lengths and colours, with hardware fittings to satisfy a series of applications including truck, boat, rail, in plant logistics and cargo management.
- 100% polyester with low elongation properties versus polypropylene substitutes
- Long wide ratchet handle allows greater ease of use and maximum tensioning with minimum force
- Wear sleeves can be fitted to improve the product's lifecycle
- A multitude of hardware fittings to suit the application
- All load restraints are manufactured to the latest approved standards
We manufacture bespoke cargo nets to your individual specification, in both polypropylene and polyester webbing. Our cargo nets are supplied in bespoke dimensions with various end fittings. Our diverse cargo nets are used in commercial vehicle, aircraft and defence industries.
- Custom made to your specification
- 25mm - 50mm webbing
- Available in various colours depending order quantity
- 1,400kg - 2,500kg webbing used
- Chemical finishes available including water repellent and flame retardant
- Various end fittings available