MCP Consulting and Training
As the National Skills Academy’s Food and Drink Manufacturing Champion for engineering and maintenance training, MCP have proven that we have best ingredients to reduce your operational costs. By using best practices in training, maintenance and operational improvement you will typically save over £1 million annually.
MCP Consulting and Training have over 30 years of implementing operational improvement programmes, including training courses, for the manufacturing and service sectors. Typically these programmes deliver 200% return on investment.
- MCP’s AMIS (Asset Management Improvement Service) – the maintenance benchmarking tool
- Operational Excellence Programmes
- Manufacturing Cost reduction
- Preventive maintenance programmes
- 5S and TPM
- Equipment reliability
- PAS 55 implementation and certification
17th edition courses - electrical training:
- 17th edition electrical training full course
MCP's 17th Edition Full five day training course, City and Guilds 2382-10, is designed for delegates who need to be conversant with the latest edition and amendments to the 17th edition wiring regulations BS 7671.
- 17th edition electrical training update course
·MCP's 17th edition courses - one day training update course, City and Guilds 2382-20, is designed for experienced staff who have a good knowledge of 16th Edition and have passed a formal City and Guilds 2381 since 2001. On completion of the course, delegates will be able to identify the changes to the regulations and the differences between 16th and 17th editions.
- Mechanical to Electrical conversion training
- City and Guilds 6394 Mechanical to Electrical training parts 1-4
- Control and Instrumentation training
- Mechanical Maintenance Skills
- Logical approach to fault finding
- SIEMENS S7 PLC’S