MGM Precision Ltd
PROVIDING CNC MACHINING SERVICES TO COMPANIES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED KINGDOM
MGM is a fully established subcontractor positioned at the forefront of precision engineering. Our comprehensive, quality driven service is based upon 20 years experience - specialising in a customised, highly focussed & personal approach.
A workforce of approximately 50 accomplished employees, 90% of whose roles are dedicated to production of high quality products in a highly competitive environment.
State of the art premises, purposely built and developed to provide maximum efficiency and productivity.
- CMM Air Conditioned Clean Room,
- In House Training Room
- Video Conference Room
- Material Stores
- Substancial Car Parking and Delivery/Despatch Services
- Purpose built cellular shop floor
MGM is at the pinnacle of the subcontract engineering industry thanks to:
- Subcontract machining tailored to suit customer requirements
- Specialist machining knowledge and experience in all materials including Plastics, Aerospace & Exotic Materials
- State of the art machine tools which includes 4, 5, 6 & 7 Axis Machining
- CNC Co-ordinate measuring & on machine measuring all with Renishaw probing
- Tolerance requirements verified by utilising CNC co-ordinate measuring machines
- Primary 3D CAD system (Solid Works) which includes Alpha CAM with full five axis, 3D/Milling - all machines linked to DNC; NDE/NDT Testing & Inspection
- Extensive increasing production capacity, focusing on reinvestment
Creating & sustaining an environment that respects the individual, encourages leadership, stimulates innovation & fosters integrity.
MGM provide a competitive cnc machining service to engineering users nationwide and produce components in a full range of sizes (typically 1 mm diameter to 1000mm cube) from a wide range of materials.
MGM’s portfolio of experience ranges from research and development, maintenance and refurbishment and manufacture of original parts.
Continuously applying novel and creative processes by investing and introducing new technologies, skills & methods.
Creating & sustaining an environment that respects the individual, encourages leadership, stimulates innovation & fosters
- A management commitment to continual investment in employee training, development & learning
- Building & maintaining trust, respect and communications between employees management
- Dedicated to developing our people to their fullest potential.
- Our commitment to training and development is not only prominent throughout the Engineering Industry but has been recognised by the Northern Offshore Federation (NOF), recognition from ‘Investor in People’ & the North East Chamber of Commerce (NECC) for apprentice support.
We help customers to exploit new opportunities & improve competitiveness through the application of technology, knowledge and forward thinking. We develop efficient and responsive operations, achieving excellence in all manufacturing and business processes.
Over the years this approach has built lasting & effective relationships, which is what makes MGM so dynamic and forward thinking.
Dedicated to perfecting a customer approach that systematically involves the customer as an integral part of the production process to allow for personal attention & effective communication that ensures success.
- Sub-contract specialist - 1 mm diameter to 2,000 mm Cube
- Nationwide Service
- Complex and difficult to Machine Parts
- Exceptional service
All industries served, including:
- Single source solution
- Competitive pricing
We deliver when others can’t! Using our own delivery vehicles we can provide drop shipment to your door.
For fast quotation.
Email us above or Fax to (0191 499 0007) or Use postal address:
- Material specification;
- Required delivery;
- Drawing description;
- Issue number