Michael Smith Engineers Ltd
Pumps & Chemical Treatment Systems
- Formed in 1971
- Specialists in seal-less pump technology
- In-house design and engineering capability
- Next day delivery on many product
- Fully equipped workshops and test-bed facilities
- ISO9000 accredited for the design and manufacture of pumping systems and for the distribution of specialist pumping equipment
- Fully trained engineers
- In-house and on site repairs, servicing and trouble shooting
Rapid response to all technical enquiries
Michael Smith Engineers provide representation in the UK for specialist pump manufacturers, with particular emphasis on sealless leak free pump technology.
Our product range includes:
- DIAPHRAGM DOSING PUMPS
- PISTON METERING PUMPS
- PLASTIC AND METALLIC MAGNET DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- MAGNET DRIVE GEAR, VANE, TURBINE AND SIDE CHANNEL PUMPS
- CANNED MOTOR CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- HIGH PRESSURE DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
- DRUM AND BARREL EMPTYING PUMPS
- PERISTALTIC PUMPS
- VALVELESS RECIPROCATING PISTON PUMPS
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL GEAR PUMPS
- AIR OPERATED PTFE DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
- DISPENSING PUMPS
Most of our products are available with a wide choice of wetted material options, both plastic and metallic, making them suitable for many applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical, water and effluent treatment, nuclear, oil, gas, food, beverage, medical and general manufacturing industries.
Manufacturers who we represent include Liquiflo, Codip, FMI, Micropump, Viking Pump, Nikkiso, Finish Thompson, HNP, Wanner Hydra-Cell, Ismatec, Dickow Pumpen and 3M.
Michael Smith Engineers has been accredited to ISO9001 since 1994.