Mowden Controls Ltd
We have over 30 years of experience in electronic subcontract assembly. Our capabilities in electronic subcontract assembly include total design, procurement and manufacturing services. We provide a flexible and friendly service tailored to your exact requirements. We offer you:
- High quality PCB assembly - saving you the cost and inconvenience of unreliable or reject products
- Full turnkey packages - sourcing all parts, manufacture (automated surface mount, conventional assembly, box build with associated wiring) and inspection or testing of your equipment
- Design services and technical back up from our team of engineers ensures that your product is right first time, every time
- Specialising in low to medium volume assembly we give an efficient, flexible and friendly service you can rely on
- ISO 9001 accreditation is only the beginning of our commitment to quality. Every one of our highly trained and experienced team is very conscientious and aware of the importance of paying attention to detail which in turn results in the high-quality of product and service experienced by you
Establishing a close partnership with you is our aim. There is no typical customer so we tailor our service to your individual requirements.
We specialise in instrumentation and provide electronics subcontract services for:
- Optoelectronics, wireless and silicon semiconductor equipment industries
- Remote monitoring equipment manufacturers (telemetry system)
- Mixing, dispersion and wet grinding equipment for specialised applications
For more information on instrumentation services, visit our website.
Involved in all areas of print and packaging, we have been involved in the design and manufacture of electronic control systems in this sector for many years. Projects include:
- Control systems for print finishing equipment to perform many functions such as paper and card perforating, slitting, and numbering
- Precision label applicator electronic systems
For more information on print and packaging, visit our website.
We have expertise in power management and we supply PCB assembly services and full box build for customers operating in this industry.
- PCB layout design and manufacture of power supply printed circuit boards
- Manufacture of robust battery pack to be used in arduous conditions
For more information on power management.