MSL Property Care Services Ltd
MSL tailors property maintenance solutions to benefit our clients and allows them the scope to develop their business. We take great pride in our ability to work in partnership with all our clients to offer them a property maintenance solution which caters for all their requirements.
Services include: UK Nationwide Property Maintenance, Emergency response, Small Works, Refurbishment, Dilapidations and Disaster Recovery.
- 24/7 dedicated reactive maintenance helpdesk manned by MSL trained staff.
- National reactive maintenance coverage by skilled, multi trade and specialist MSL operatives and approved contractors.
- Transparent and competitive reactive maintenance rates.
- MSL’s online customer web portal which allows 24 hour tracking of jobs.
- Customer satisfaction surveys on all jobs plus selective site visits to monitor the quality of service and workmanship.
- Management information to provide customers with analysis of their spend by location, trade and response time.
Each and every employer has a duty of care to maintain electrical equipment in a safe condition and suitable for use. MSL offer services to ensure compliance with a range of regulations including:
Portable Appliance Testing
Includes testing, labelling, test reports, equipment register and certificates. Any minor faults found during inspection can be repaired on site and re- tested to ensure compliance.
Five year fixed wire testing
Single site and multi site testing can be carried out on all electrical circuits with full reports and certificates provided.
All employers must comply with the requirements of the Gas Safety Regulations (Installation and Use) 1998.
Gas CP12 Certification
All appliances, installation pipework and flues are inspected and a safety record provided.
A fire risk assessment is a legal requirement. MSL offer a full fire risk assessment service to ensure that your business complies fully. In addition to this MSL can send an engineer to site to carry out the following services:
- Fire alarm maintenance
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Fire suppression system and sprinkler flow testing
During the same visit other tasks can also be completed including intruder alarm and CCTV maintenance.
Water Legionella Testing
It is legislation (L8 ACOP) that all commercial buildings and offices as well as any other establishments that the public have access to must have a risk assessment and where required ongoing management and monitoring of the water course within the building to prevent legionella bacteria forming. MSL can provide:
- The risk assessment and analysis, including a CAD drawing of the water course within the building identifying the requirements and remedial actions.
- The remedial actions and ongoing measurement and monitoring of the system including management of the data making it easy to access and use when required.
Managing potentially dangerous occurences at your premises such as open flame repairs, water sprinkler maintenance or lift/escalator maintenance. MSL can provide:
- A hazard management system within occupied premises to reduce the likelihood of fires and other costly hazards.
- The risk assessment and experience to develop, manage and monitor procedures to reduce the likelihood of damage and unsafe environments.
- The issuing of work permits to contractors after they have been rigorously vetted to ensure they are carrying out a safe method of working.
MSL are experienced in carrying out larger, specialist one off bespoke projects. The list of works that can be undertaken is extensive but would typically include:
- Pre shopfitting renovations
- Store clearance
- Disaster recovery
- Refurbishment of generally dilapidated buildings
- Repossession Management
- Office remodelling
- Store remodelling
- Any external works
- Fixed price installations
- Fully comprehensive quotations of all works required.
- Risk assessment forms, method statements, site assessment forms and a full programme of works.
- Compliance with CDM regulations and local building controls.
There are times when however diligent the maintenance plan is, disasters can occur. MSL have teams of engineers available if the unexpected happens and your property becomes unfit for use.Whether fire damage, flood damage or damage from a break in you can be rest assured that MSL will have you trading or the building secured in the shortest possible time. Flood Prevention
MSL’s response teams are on hand to help minimise the potentially devastating impact of flood damage and carry out any remedial work.