Musketeer Services Ltd
Our range of water treatment services are designed to compliment the growth and change of health and safety requirement.
They contain analytical services and:
- Bacterial screening programme
- Bylaw 30 tank inspection
- Chemical programme & supply
- Cleaning & chlorinating services
- COSHH assessment
Our clients need water treatment that challenge cost effectiveness and efficiency.
We provide competitive:
- Dosing & control equipment supply & installation
- Eyewash stations
- Incubator & dipslide supply
- Laboratory services
- On site training / awareness courses
- Tank installation & supply
- Temperature auditing
We also provide test kits, technical on site support, water softening servicing, water treatment risk assessment and supply water hygiene log books.
We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy environment and our air hygiene service provides biological monitoring and assessment of risks at your workplace.
We also offer:
- Routine monitoring and reporting
- Dust sampling
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Air flow measurement
- Balancing of air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Comfort monitoring humidity/temperature
Our other air hygiene service is ductwork cleaning. This handles air units for cleaning and disinfection and we also install access doors.
Our other ductwork cleaning service offers:
- Ductwork modification and repairs
- Filter replacement
- Spray and fogging disinfection
- Kitchen extraction cleaning
We have worked on a wide range of projects and can offer our clients acid de-scaling, cooling tower refurbishments and cleaning and chlorinating services.
Our previous projects have offered dosing and control equipment along with supply and installation. We have filtration equipment available and offer tank refurbishment work, tank installation and the supply and installation of water softeners.