NRK Electrochem offers a wide selection of mixed metal oxide, MMO, electro-catalytic coatings for the full spectrum of electrochemical processes.
NRK Electrochem's customers currently operate our coatings in a range of applications:
- Alkaline water electrolysis
- Molten salt electrochemistry
- PEM water electrolysers
- Fuel cells
- Photoelectrocatalytic disinfection
Our mixed metal oxide (MMO) coatings have been developed to enhance corrosion resistance and improve conductivity not only for electrodes but also gas diffusion layers (GDL) and bipolar plates.
NRK Electrochem coating systems are based on a range of nanostructured multi-layers of metals or metal oxides, these include Platinum, Iridium and Ruthenium. Nanostructured systems of the type supplied by NRK Electrochem, offer increased performance over conventional materials by maximising catalytic phases and surface area interactions.
- 20 years experience in electro-catalyst formulation
- Highly developed corrosion resistant Mixed Metal Oxide Coatings
- Expert advise on material selection, electrochemical cell design and mechanical engineering
- Call us today to discuss your application on +44(0)1566 779896
NRK Electrochem offers a wide range of electrode repair and recoating services. We offer an electrode refurbishment assessment facility using the latest digital technology. If necessary damaged areas of electrodes can be cut out and replaced. Please contact us if you would like to know more about this service.