PAT Testing Expert Ltd
At PAT Testing Expert we specialise in professional guidance and common-sense advice.
If you need your equipment testing, we have a team of engineers ready to go! We cover the whole of the UK and Ireland. Contact us today for a quotation or click on our PAT Testing pages for more information.
If you want to test your own equipment, or are looking to work in the field, we have training courses taking place across the UK right now! Visit our PAT testing training pages to find out more.
We also sell PAT Testing equipment, accessories, plugs, fuses and labels, so please take a while to browse our web shop (with secure on-line ordering) to check out the very latest equipment.
Portable Appliance Testing (also known as PAT Testing) is a way of checking your electrical equipment to see if it is SAFE.
Although not specifically a legal requirement, Portable Appliance Testing is a very necessary part of your organisation's Health and Safety regime. It doesn't matter whether you're a sole trader or a large multi-national corporation; if you use electrical equipment in your business, then you have a responsibility to make sure it is safe.
Moreover, Insurance companies are now insisting on PAT Testing being carried out every 12 months (or less) in order to satisfy the conditions of their policy, and local council inspectors (Fire Officers, Environmental Health Officers) are routinely asking for evidence of PAT Testing when they carry out their inspections.
PAT Testing Expert employ a network of qualified and experienced engineers who are able to test your equipment. By using the latest equipment and methods, we can test efficiently, quickly and with the minimum of disruption to your workday..
- Learn from the Expert! Our courses are all led by Tim James - who has over 20 years experience in the field of PAT Testing and is widely regarded as the UK's leading expert on PAT Testing
- Our course follows the latest guidance from the IET and HSE (complying with the IEE Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment)
- All of our courses are held in top hotels with first class training facilities. 3 course lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee!
- FREE Course handbook, PAT testing guide, sample materials including equipment registers, record keeping templates and much more!
- On-going support and guidance - whether you're starting a PAT testing business or testing the equipment in your own company or organisation
- Small groups and informal presentation - making sure you get personal tuition and hands-on experience
- Bring your own PAT Tester if you have one - otherwise we'll give you UNBIASED advice on the best one to buy! (NO hard selling!)
- A mix of Theory and Practical - back up what you learn immediately with hands-on practical sessions
- Certificate of Competence issued on successful completion.
At PAT Testing Expert we believe in offering common-sense advice and professional guidance. We've now split the equipment sales side of our business into a completely new company, YOTARI LTD. If you would like to purchase a PAT Tester, Accessories, PAT Testing Labels, Starter Kits or anything else related to PAT Testing,
There's already quite a bit of information on the internet about PAT Testing, although we have tried to out some of it into common language and laymen's terms.
We're great believers in common sense, and we hope this comes across on our website.
We provide FREE On-line support, although the information on our website is not a substitute for our professional consultation - you are of course welcome to contact us for more information if you want..