Plastic Technology Services Ltd
For over two decades we have specialised in Recycling Plastics and we are a major supplier of Recycled Plastics such as (PP) Polypropylene, (PET) Polyester, (PE) Polyethylene, (PS) Polystyrene, (PA) Polyamides and (PC) Polycarbonate to Plastic Injection Moulders, Sheet Manufactures and other various applications with in the UK and throughout Europe.
Our professional, fully trained staff combine technical expertise with practical know how, ensuring you receive a first class service at all times with your plastics solutions delivered to the specifications you need.
The production facility has a range of recycling lines with state of art technology, giving us an annual production capability in excess of 12,000 tonnes.
The site is Environmental Agency licensed and also became accredited to generate Packaging Recovery Notes (PRNs) under the Packaging Waste Regulations 1997.
PTS offer the following services:
- Toll Service
- Supply your business with a range of Recycled Plastics that meets your specification at affordable prices
- Supply Injection and Extrusion Grade pellet
- Purchase your surplus Plastic for Recycling
- Arrange Collection of your scrap plastic from anywhere in the UK
- Share our expertise and knowledge to help you make the right choice
- Offer Value-for-Money in Plastic Recycling solutions
Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic polymer, made by the chemical industry and used in a wide variety of applications, including packaging, ropes, textiles, stationery, plastic parts and reusable containers of various types, laboratory equipment, loudspeakers, automotive components, and polymer banknotes.
|Polypropylene (CP) Black High Melt (15-<30)|
|PTSCPL5||Polypropylene (CP) Black Low Melt (5-<15)|
|PTSHPH5||Polypropylene (HP) Black High Melt (15-<26)|
|PTSHPL5||Polypropylene (HP) Black Low Melt (5-<11)|
|PTSHP02||Polypropylene (HP) Natural Melt (8-<20)|
|PTSHP09||Polypropylene (HP) Jazz Melt (5-<12)|
- Polypropylene has very good resistance to fatigue.
- Polypropylene is most commonly used for plastic moldings where it is injected into a mould while molten, forming complex shapes at relatively low cost and high volume, examples include bottle tops, bottles, boxes, toys and fittings.
- The availability of sheet polypropylene has provided an opportunity for the use of the material by designers. The light weight, durable and colourful plastic makes an ideal medium for the creation of a number of designs.
Leaders In Plastic Recycling - Specialists in Thermoplastic Reclamation
Advancing your products further and meeting your strict specification is guaranteed.
Using our laboratory facilities, competent trained staff works hard to ensure consistency of the products at every stage.
Quality is the key driver behind our business and we pride ourselves in recycling and producing plastics consistently to the grade you need. Our information service provides impartial advice and information to clients giving you the opportunity to make an informed choice.
Contact Us to discuss your requirement