PP Healthcare Solutions
PP Healthcare Solutions provide a comprehensive range HTM71 storage, ward and departmental stock management systems for the healthcare sector.
PP Healthcare Solutions supply a selection of cupboards, shelving and trolleys and together with a bar code ordering system. We provide a complete turnkey solution for all healthcare professionals.
We work with architects, construction companies and end users to distribute organised and systematic solutions to allow clinical staff to spend more time with patients.
- Reduce stock levels and improves stock rotation
- Reduce floor space requirements and lowers building costs
- Lower fitting costs
- Reduce cross-contamination risks
Our hospital catheter cupboards provides storage for cardiac catheters and feature:
- Toughened glass in a wooden surround and all doors have a PVC coating for ease of cleaning
- Each catheter holder has 14 hooks with a capacity of 30 catheters per hook
- The remaining units hold 600x400 ABS or POLYCARBONATE TRAYS
In hospital catheter cupboards design, all shelves are adjustable and are available with sloping tops.
We provide shelving solutions including standard shelves for ISO standard modules.
They include the following features:
- Steel, coated
- Surface epoxy polyester
- Powder coating 60 μ, pure white RAL 9010
- Square tube, dimensions 3 0 x 3 0 x 1.5 mm
- Top edge incorporating plastic plug
- Bottom edge has threaded feet
- 12 U-shaped rail inserts with peripheral
Shelving is at 150mm intervals and have an approximate total height of 2000mm.
Mobile shelving offers a cost-effective method of utilising valuable floor space and reduces the number of access aisles associated with conventional static shelving systems.
Shelving bays fit onto mobile carriages and move along concealed floor tracks. Mobile shelving is operated by a three spoke capstan-type hand wheels and linked to a drive shaft by a gear reduction chain for easy operation. Each handle is fitted with an immobilisation plunger to prevent accidental closure.