Quality Systems Consultants Ltd
We help guide companies to attaining ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognised standard for quality management. Adopting this accreditation clearly demonstrates that your company is committed to quality, continued improvement and customer satisfaction.
Benefits in achieving standards in quality and management include:
- Greater success in obtaining new business
- Preferred contractor status
- Reduced costs and re-work
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Competitive advantage
- Increased profitability
- Adoption of ISO standards can open doors to new clients
- Problems are identified at an early stage, avoiding the cost of reworking
- Greater customer satisfaction – their need clearly identified and acted upon
- External monitoring of quality control will increase confidence in your company
- Quality control will provide an edge over competitors
- Adoption of ISO standards will often satisfy customers requirements without additional assessments
- Employees will have an increased sense of pride in themselves and the company. This is a useful aid when seeking new employees.
In helping you attain a quality management ISO, we will provide a fixed fee and fixed time scale. There are no hidden agendas.
Our methodology for helping you includes:
- Initial On Site Assessment.
- Quality Manual - statement of management policy and objectives for each requirement of the standard.
- Procedures Manual – how the objectives are met in practice and how the business processes are to be controlled.
- Internal Quality Audit Advice – . It is the clients opportunity to analyse their business and identify ways in which it may improve.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate – this certificate shows both your existing and potential new customers that your company is totally committed to this internationally recognised standard.
- ISO 14001:2004 Certificate – shows just how serious you are in protecting the environment and reducing you carbon footprint by improving your companies’ environmental procedures.