Quinton Major Precision Ltd
Quinton Major is one of the largest precision engineering companies in the Midlands and is able to handle a large variety of high-volume components that are subcontracted out in the UK market. By working closely with its customers we help to develop, source and machine complete high quality, cost-effective manufacturing projects for the automotive, agricultural, oil and electronics industries.
Much of Quinton Major's core business is made up of a diverse range of precision engineered components such as splined shafts, sprockets and machined castings. One of Quinton Major's specialities is Splines and Broaching and we also specialise in Robot Welding.
- Machining. CNC turn parts up to 12'' in size and CNC mill a variety of sizes up to 600 x 800 x 600 mm.
- Finishing processes. Rumbling, hardening and grinding. We also offer sub-contracted finishing processes.
- Low volume and prototyping. We can machine samples and low volume parts to exact customer requirements.
- Press-shop. Using our own internal equipment we are able to assemble and bend simple components.
- Robot welding. Three fully automatic ABB robot welding cells. Each cell is powered by modern ESAB ARTISO MIG Synergic Inverter Welding sets that enable a wide variety of welding methods to be implemented and repeated from memory if required.
- Manual welding methods. Three manual welding bays where low volume MIG, MMA and TIG welding jobs are performed by our experienced welders.
Logistics. The company has its own transport and is able to deliver free of charge to all its UK customers.