Established in 1992 Rank Engineering is a leading supplier of engineering and construction services.
Commercial and residential clients choose Rank Engineering because of our FLEXIBLE APPROACH, HIGH STANDARDS and COMMITMENT to meeting their needs.
With a client base that includes construction giants ISG Pearce and John Perkins Construction, leading building and civil engineering contractors E.R. Hemmings, and shopfitting specialists Tremlett & Turner, we have a reputation for delivering the quality our clients demand.
Our Specialist skills include:
esigning and building structural steel works,
Stainless Steel Balustrades,
Stainless Stel Handrails,
Steel Frame Buildings,
Steel Fabrications and display work.
Structural Steelworks and Stainless Steel Balustrade/Handrails Experts
Our specialist skills include: DESIGNING and BUILDING STRUCTURAL STEEL MEZZANINE FLOORS, BALUSTRADES, BALCONIES, STAIRS, HANDRAILS and DISPLAY WORK. Expert in-house machining capacity enables our skilled workforce to work effectively on a range of metals and materials.
We provide FIRST CLASS ON-SITE WELDING SERVICES by experienced welders using only the latest technology.
Complicated structural steelwork jobs up to 100 tonne
- Designing, building and fitting structural steel mezzanine floors, balustrades, balconies, stairs, handrails and display work
- Handling complex steel and stainless steel balustrade and handrail systems with a variety of finishes, including with glass and other types of infill panels
- Large manual machining capacity using two lathes, a capston and two milling machines
- Increased sheet metalwork capacity thanks to a new brake press
- Specialists in stainless steel cladding for worktops, doors and many other applications
Production of bespoke systems made to order