Rayda Plastics Ltd
Rayda Plastics in Devon, England are UK manufacturers and extruders of plastic extrusion for industry. We manufacture wide variety of extrusion profiles, pipes and tubes and have been established for 30 years. ISO 9001 accredited.
Print on our customers' products with state of the art inkjet printers or hot melt printers.
Extrude in a wide range of stock colours as well as offering a full colour matching service.
Co-extrude two different but compatible plastics onto the same product.
Design and develop extrusion tools in house.
Punch out and router holes as part of the extrusion process.
At Rayda we extrude in a wide variety of material types including PVC (flexible PVC), UPVC (Rigid PVC), ABS, Polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE & HDPE), Polypropylene, food grade and recycled materials.
Our staff are committed to ensuring the highest possible quality of the goods we send out. Most of the products are packed by hand which ensures that any item not up to our quality standard can be rejected at that stage.
Customers Requirements - We take time to understand the end use of the product which we find helps us enormously to achieve the quality that the customer is seeking. We also manage a very low staff turnover which ensures that our experienced line operators maintain a strong familiarity with the products and our customers' quality requirements.
ISO 9001 - We have been trading with some of our current customers for over 20 years now and take our 9001 accreditation for quality very seriously, priding ourselves on our annual customer survey results. We are also audited by the BBA (British Board of Agrément) every six months and have been described as 'excellent' and 'running a tight ship' by their auditor.
For any Plastic Extrusion Manufacturing needs get in touch today with Rayda Plastics
We are now one of the largest independent trade custom plastic extrusion companies in the South West.
We have of course retained our renowned approachability and flexibility.
- Personal service: you will be talking directly to people who will understand your requirements and be able to make decisions.
- Competitive pricing due to low overheads and efficient production procedures.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- High quality and efficiency, meeting close tolerances.
- Stock held for large, repeat orders, improving our customers' lead times.
- Excellent customer relations. We have been trading with some of our current customers for over 20 years.
- We have a well equipped tool room and state of the art twin and single screw extruders.
Please contact our Sales and Design Team on.
Tel: 01884 820955
Fax: 01884 821544