Readypower Engineering Ltd
READYPOWER - comprehensive range of plant and equipment for hire throughout UK.
Operating nationwide from strategically located depots, READYPOWER provides a comprehensive service throughout the UK for those needing local supply or servicing regional and national contracts alike.
- Professional approach
- ISO 9001:2000 quality and safety systems
- In-built service ethic and flexibility
- Highly skilled and motivated staff, underpinned by the strength and commitment of the management team, enables READYPOWER to provide the right solutions to customers' requirements, proudly claiming the position Number One for Plant Hire!
- Whatever your project - READYPOWER has organisation and strength ensuring your plant and equipment is supplied, to specification, on time, in the right location to agreed budget.
For an idea of the range of machines we can supply please see our equipment list on our website.
CPCS certified operators, drivers and all equipment subjected to regular and thorough safety audits, READYPOWER Planned Maintenance Programme.
- GENERAL PLANT
- RAIL PLANT
- RAIL ACCESS PLANT
- RAIL ATTACHMENTS
- GENERAL ATTACHMENTS
- PLANT APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATION
- STAFF INFORMATION PORTAL
In pursuance of best practice, Readypower is proud to announce the latest addition to the rail fleet, a rail mounted 7.5 cu metre concrete agitator. This latest innvation makes easy work of pouring lineside concrete bases, whatever your application, e.g. signal bases or OLE structure foundations. It's use on the North London Railway Improvement Project (NLRIP) has proven successful and additional units are currently being sought. To discuss how this can be of help on your project either email us at email@example.com or ring us using our details on the Contact Us page.