Remote Estimating Ltd
Here at Remote Estimating, we aim to create a more organised, efficient and methodical environment in the world of electrical building services. As an electrical estimator, we offer a service to meet all your estimating needs in a way we feel cannot be beaten.
You will see the benefits of our electrical estimator support, when an enquiry arrives, but your estimating department is already working at full capacity. By using our services it will allow you to complete that valuable tender submission when time is of the essence.
Electrical Estimating Services
We provide comprehensive electrical estimating services in line with tender enquiry documents issued to us. We use weekly updated SEC Cypher estimating software.
We provide diverse electrical estimating services including:
- Lump sum estimates
- Bills of quantities
- Schedule of rates
- Term contracts schedule of rates
- Take-offs only
- Design and build projects
- Variation pricing service
- Configuration of estimating systems
All estimates are prepared strictly in line with the tender enquiry documents issued, using SEC Cypher estimating software which is updated on a weekly basis.
We supply a range of electrical estimating information.
Our electrical estimating electronic file contains:
- Full estimate take-off report showing labour fit times, net material and sub-contractors costs
- Tender summary as required by tender documents (provided in Excel format fully detailing total labour fit times/costs, net net material costs, sub contract costs)
- The tender summary provided is formatted in such away that you are able to simply convert the estimate into a tender
- Combined or separate material and labour schedule of rates with or without quantities
- Supplier enquiries and quotations
- Comments and clarifications for inclusion in your tender letter
All estimates are broken down as the section breakdown requested by the tender enquiry documents, however for clarity each section is usually broken further down into sub sections.
Estimates are returned at prime cost, based on a notional labour rate for the purposes of calculating a prime cost estimate.
Estimate documents will be returned to you in one of the following formats:
- SEC Cypher estimate format
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe PDF
All hard copies of estimate enquiry documents would be retained by us, for two months.