Rockford IT Ltd
Rockford IT offers hosting services for a range of businesses sizes and sectors. Its hosting services, provided by its ISO 27001 in house data centre, include managed hosting, managed colocation, server space and rack space available by U. Rockford IT also offers virtualised, cloud computing, or dedicated hosting services, designed to suit the requirements of a wide range of its clients.
Rockford IT has significant web hosting infrastructure, for clients with both Windows and Linux servers. Rockford's servers can cater for all requirements, from a simple HTML, PHP or ASP website through to database based Content Management System (CMS) site.
Rockford IT offers a web hosting package, which includes
Rockford IT has a highly skilled service desk, who offer 12 hour and 24 hour IT Support for businesses of all sizes and industry sectors throughout the UK. Rockford's unique offering gives clients Real Time monitoring solutions, SLA reporting and effective management applications, which give a more proactive approach in which issues will be flagged up and dealt with quickly and efficiently to ensure its customers experience the minimum downtime possible.
Rockford's IT Support options:
- Flexible and temporary support - with a 'pay as you go' solution.
- Full, ongoing support - with a fixed fee per month and unlimited use of Rockford's service desk.
- 12 hour (0730-1930 Monday-Friday) or 24 hour (24/7/365) Support to cater for all businesses requirements.
Based in Telford, Shropshire (Midlands), with technicians across the UK, including London, Rockford IT can provide IT support for businesses throughout the UK.
Established 10 years ago Rockford IT has expertise in providing its clients with highly efficient, secure hosting in its ISO 27001 data center environment. Rockford IT is one of only 400 companies in the UK with the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification; an international information security standard which ensures that Rockford's clients gain a highly secure service, and ensures it can support customers requiring PCI DSS compliancy. Rockford IT is a Microsoft Silver Partner and a WatchGuard Platinum Partner
Rockford IT is one of 2 WatchGuard Platinum Partners in the whole of the UK, and has one of the most technical WatchGuard team in the country. It's WatchGuard service offerings include:
- Supply of WatchGuard products, from XTM firewall series (2 Series, 5 Series, 8 Series, XTM 1050) through to XCS and SSL products.
- Configuration and initial set up of all WatchGuard appliances.
- One off WatchGuard support, with no contract required - 24/7.
- Ongoing WatchGuard support - 12 hour and 24 hour.
- Complete Managed Solution - Rockford IT will supply the WatchGuard appliance and deal with all support and monitoring of the product, as well as dealing with renewals and updates.
- As a WatchGuard Expert partner, Rockford offers highly discounted pricing for all WatchGuard appliances, including special pricing for Education and Non-Trade sectors.
For more information visit Rockford's dedicated WatchGuard site at www.watchguardservices.co.uk.