Rojac Urethane Ltd
Moulders of PU foam parts for a wide variety of applications including automotive seating, headrests, sound insulation, furniture mouldings, office seating and more...
Our foam moulding facility includes dual hardness foam moulding, combustion modified high resilience flexible foam, semi rigid flexible foam, integral skin foam, rigid Foam and urethane cast elastomers.
Rojac Urethane Limited are specialists in the following:
- moulding of pu foam parts including low volume
- rapid prototype foam mouldings, foam moulders/moulder
- Flexible Foams - High Resilience, Combustion Modified High Resilience and Semi Rigid
- Integral Skin Foams
- Rigid and Structural Rigid Foams
- Urethane Cast Elastomers and moulders
- Polyurethane foam moulding
- Manufacture of foam tooling
- Refurbishment and manufacture of high pressure mixing heads
Modern production including robotic pouring, multi-station carousels, aluminium and GRP resin PU tooling, high and low pressure foam dispensing machines. Extensive prototyping area including free standing tool clamping rigs and high pressure foam machinery. Rojac Urethane also have the space to expand in their current premises with the opportunity to add further moulding lines and foam machinery.
Accredited to ISO: 9001: 2008 Rojac Urethane provide a quality service for both prototype and production contract polyurethane foam moulding.
- Moulding of PU foam components
- Rapid foam tooling and parts manufactured from CAD data in days.
- Foam tooling design and manufacture
- Technical support and advice
- Composites - Carbon fibre tooling and parts, 7 x 2Mtr autoclave
- Our market sectors include, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Defence, Marine, Agriculture, Medical, Special purpose machinery, Designer furniture, Office furniture, Special Effects and many more..
Our PU foam moulding production facility includes;
- High pressure PU foam machines, one closed loop PC controlled suitable for dual hardness foam.
- Low pressure PU foam machines.
- Stand alone double station pneumatic clamping rigs for low volume and prototype polyurethane moulding.
- Turntables for small foam mouldings ie.. headrests and massage blocks.
- 12 station automatic moulding carousel with robotic pouring.
- Hardness testing facilities.
Our foam moulding facility includes;
- High resilience flexible foam
- Dual hardness foam moulding
- Combustion modified high resilience flexible foam CMHR
- Semi rigid flexible foam
- Integral skin foam
- Rigid Foam
Urethane cast elastomers
The ideal solution for prototype and development of PU foam mouldings, Rojac Urethane Limited have developed a cost effective rapid method of moulding foam parts that gives a real alternative to milled foam samples.
This process is often used in the place of milled foam parts for development and prototypes, the advantage against milled samples includes the fact that the rapid mould tool can produce multiple parts, can be easily modified and that mouldings can be produced to the correct hardness including (if required) inserts.
This process has been successfully used for many automotive vehicle seating projects allowing our customers to rapidly develop seat designs, foam hardness and comfort trials in a fraction of the time traditionally taken to develop seating for new vehicles.
- From CAD to moulded PU foam parts in 7/10 day
- Mould multiple parts from the same tool
- Parts moulded to required hardness/density
- Production intent parts
- Inserts and wires can be included
- Dual hardness parts if required
- Cost effective alternative to milled foam parts
- Tools can be easily modified (material on or off tool)
- Production intent parts early in development stages of the project
Rojac Urethane Limited
West Midlands WS10 7DD
Tel: 0121 502 6549
Fax: 0121 259 0299
Email us at email@example.com
Click here to check out our frequently asked questions (FAQs)
We are close to Junction 9 of the M6 in the West Midlands and only 22 miles from Birmingham International Airport.