Rosses Point Labelling Ltd
We are specialist suppliers of a wide variety of self adhesive labels and tags. With our vast stock of self adhesive labels and tags, we offer plain and printed self adhesive die cut or butt cut labels in up to six colours in paper or synthetic materials. Using flexographic for up to six spot colours or four colour process, print one colour on hotfoil and full colour jobs from digital print methods for short print runs.
- Digital print
- Racking labels
- Asset/warranty void labels
- Print bureau
Within our extensive stock range, we supply comprehensive options for thermal ribbons. If you are looking for black or coloured thermal ribbons, we offer a large range of products for all major thermal printer manufacturers.
- Wax - AWR® 470 is a general purpose ribbon particularly adapted to standard label printing. The ink provides excellent printing quality of standard barcodes, very small text, large characters and logos, at a blackness up to 2.1 (ODR)
Wax Resin - APR® 6 is a highly sensitive premium wax/resin ribbon designed to give excellent printing performance at low energy. It can be printed on a wide range of substrates with the same level of performance.
The ink provides excellent printing quality for all types of barcodes, very small text, large characters and logos, at a blackness up to 2.1 (ODR)
- Resin - AXR® 7+ is dedicated to applications requiring a perfect printing quality and excellent mechanical resistances. The ink provides excellent printing quality of all types of barcodes, very small text, large characters and logos, at a blackness up to 1.7 (ODR)
We specialise in thermal printers. We provide an extensive variety of thermal printers from level entry desktop, mid range industrial to heavy duty industrial. Print widths ranging from 2", 4", 6", 8" up to 10". Printer range models available including Zebra, Sato and TSC.
We provide you the full package including printer, label creation software, optional cutters/label dispensers, full installation and operator training. We also provide continued maintenance and technical support for spare parts or repairs.
We supply a number of options for label printer applicators. A comprehensive range of standard configurations to satisfy all industrial applications is available. Standard features of these label printer applicators include a vast range of OEM Printer units to suit all applications and budgets, a range of tamp strokes up to 800mm and suitability for automated A5 pallet labelling.
Further features include:
- Robust heavy duty chassis, designed for the industrial environment
- Chassis can house a wide range of OEM print modules to fulfil any print specification or format
- Capable of accurate application onto front, top, side, curved surfaces and around corners
We are suppliers of the EcoLine 100/160 label applicators. These label applicators are compact and easy to use and despite their small size, are packed with ‘state-of-the-art’ features.
They are built to the highest technical standards including IP44 protection, excellent EMC capabilities, connecting options for NPN and PNP sensors, DISP-operating button for manual label dispensing, and a fully adjustable, low friction peel bar.
All models are available in left or right hand versions and installation in any position or orientation is very easy. The 'clutchless' stepper motor drive delivers infinitely variable labelling speed with precision positioning.
Our eclectic range of products and services also includes the supply of label dispensers. We offer the full range of Dispensa-Matic label dispensers.
Within our range of label applicators and dispensers, we also supply options in:
- Ecoline label applicators
- Label printer applicators
- Label rewinder and unwinders
We also offer contract packing services. Our contract packing includes the offer to re-pack and re-work your product for despatch as per your instructions/requirements.
- Batch and lot coding – industrial inkjet coding
- Shrink wrap
- Poly bagging
- Flow wrapping
- Fluid filling and packaging