Rotork is the market leading manufacturer of flow control equipment encompassing electric, pneumatic and hydraulic valve actuators and control systems, valve gearboxes, valve accessories and precision control instruments. Rotork products are used in virtually every industry where the controlled flow of fluids is required for process, environmental and safety reasons. Our worldwide manufacturing facilities are supported by a global network of offices, workshops and agents providing a locally based service to customers on every continent. No matter where you are, you will be able to locally source Rotork's flow control products, supported by life-of-plant maintenance, repair and upgrade services.
Rotork Controls is recognised as the leading innovator and supplier of electrically operated valve actuators and control systems. Our products were the first to feature advances such as double-sealed enclosures, non-intrusive wireless commissioning, datalogging and intelligent predictive maintenance capabilities. Rotork electric actuators are robustly constructed and generally available with IP68 watertight environmental qualification. Actuators for hazardous area applications are certified to ATEX and all other international explosionproof standards.
In addition to our traditional multi-turn and part-turn actuators, Rotork Controls also manufactures highly accurate rotary and linear Process Control Actuators for control of flow or pressure in a process and motion control in other applications.
Rotork Controls delivers the following product ranges:
- Intelligent non-intrusive multi-turn and quarter-turn valve actuators
- Rotary and linear control valve actuators
- Heavy duty rotary and linear valve actuators
- Small rotary valve actuators
- Specialised actuators, sensors and controls for HVAC systems
- Network control systems
Rotork Fluid Systems provides a wide range of specialised fluid control actuators, optimised for applications in oil and gas exploration and transportation, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and processing industries.
In addition to manufacturing facilities, a worldwide network of Centre of Excellence holds stocks, provide application engineering and packaging of control components as well as providing sales, service, installation and commissioning support.
Rotork Fluid Systems delivers the following product ranges:
- Pneumatic rotary and linear valve actuators
- Hydraulic rotary and linear actuators
- Self-contained Electro-Hydraulic failsafe valve actuators
- High Pressure Gas and Gas over Oil pipeline actuators
- Subsea valve actuators
- Vane-type pneumatic actuators
- Smart Valve Monitoring
- Control systems
Rotork Gears provides the world’s largest range of valve gearboxes. Our products are designed to withstand the challenges of the harshest environments, including subsea and nuclear power.
We also provide a complete range of mounting brackets, extension shafts, pedestals, chain wheels and accessories for the valve and actuator industry. Where projects require special adaptation for valves and actuators our engineers offer expert consulting and design services.
Rotork Gears has comprehensive test rig facilities for performance, life, overload and environmental testing. Industry leading laboratories are used for nuclear, seismic, vibration and deep-sea hyperbaric testing.
Rotork Gears delivers the following product ranges:
- Manual and motorised multi-turn gearboxes
- Manual and motorised quarter-turn gearboxes
- Subsea gear operators
- Override gear operators
- Mounting kits and valve accessories
Rotork Instruments offers a comprehensive range of products serving many different duties in a wide variety of applications. Instrumentation products include pneumatic valves and manifolds from Rotork Midland, smart Positioners from YTC, switchboxes from Soldo and pressure regulation equipment from Rotork Fairchild.
- Stainless steel modular control solutions for pneumatic and hydraulic valve actuators and components including filters, regulators and pilot, solenoid, poppet and spool valves
- Pneumatic, electro-pneumatic and smart positioners and I to P convertors
- Switchboxes, integrated solenoid/limit switchboxes, bolt proximity switches and NAMUR pneumatic components
- Pneumatic pressure regulators, electro-pneumatic transducers, pneumatic volume boosters and pneumatic relays
In each of our divisions Site Services employees are dedicated to providing customer service and support, carrying out new installations, bespoke automation projects and retrofit solutions. Our teams are based in service centres all around the world and are complemented by factory trained service technicians, enabling us to deliver on our promise of global solutions backed by local service.
The full range of flow control services includes:
- Emergency and planned service
- Actuator overhauls, repairs and upgrades
- Health checks
- Preventative maintenance
- Retrofitting actuators on existing valves
- Shutdown outages
- Certified inspection and safety checks
- Factory fitting of actuators to new valves
- Plant optimisation
- Loan actuators
- System automation
- Extended scope automation and upgrade projects
Rotork specialise in producing actuators and related equipment for every part of the ship building industry. We have over 50 years' experience in serving ship builders and operators and we understand the challenges faced. Rotork valve actuators are widely recognised as being the most technically advanced, reliable, long life, watertight and user-friendly actuators in the business.
Rotork specialises in actuators and flow control products in surface and some underground processing applications for the mining industry. With over 50 years of experience in serving the mining industry Rotork understands the challenges faced. Rotork is the world's largest independent manufacturer of heavy duty valve actuators, and its products control thousands of valves and dampers in mining operations across the world.