Route Signs Ltd
OUR OBJECTIVE is to ensure the long term future of Route Signs as a leading provider of road traffic and commercial signs in the UK by:
- Meeting and where possible exceeding, the expectations of our clients
- Delivering the highest attainable quality of service and product
- Constantly improving efficiency and reducing wastage
- Continued development of environmentally friendly products to achieve a reduction in carbon emissions
- Increasing the scope and range of our products and services and contributing to the promotion of road safety
- Promoting the professionalism, friendship and skill of our staff through effective communications, training and personal development.
Route Signs can also offer an installation service along with sign surveys and asset management.
Route Signs are able to offer a range of ancillary items, such as:
- Lighting Equipment
- Street Nameplates
- Temporary Signs,
- Architecturally Themed Posts and Signs
- Various Styles of Commercial Signage.
Route Signs hold ISO9001 - 2000 accreditation, are 3M and Rennicks UK Approved Sign Makers and all signs are manufactured in accordance with BS
Route Signs Limited has a wealth of experience built from many years working within the highway industry for the design manufacture, supply and installation of both permanent and temporary road signs.
This knowledge and experience has allowed us to develop and sustain a good working relationship with all our clients and supply chain partners.
Route Signs is ISO 9000 accredited and a registered organization of the National Highways Sector Scheme 9A for the manufacture of Road Traffic Signs.
RSL also offer a range of temporary signs such as flexible roll up, cone signs and portable signs in frames.
Route Signs is able to provide a range of safety signs complying to BS 5499 in rigid plastic or self adhesive vinyl
A compact & discreet but very versatile LED Low Energy Solar Light for Road Signs. This is a Low Power option ideal for the Road Ways of Britain & Europe. An extremely effective Solar Sign Light at night whilst being discreet during the day in urban areas.
Driven by a rechargeable Solar Panel this product has been designed to last.
Route Signs offers a wide range of alternative solutions for the lighting of subways and underpasses. The units will provide substantial savings in running and maintenance costs, significant improvements for the safety of pedestrian users together with the added benefit of reductions in CO2 emissions and subsequent impact on the environment.