RQT Precision Engineering Ltd
CNC machining Aberdeen: With more than twenty years experience in the oil and gas sectors, it is the objective of RQT Precision Engineering to provide reliability, turnaround and quality, conforming to the exact needs of its clients, thus satisfying and increasing its customer base.
For the most reliable CNC machining in Aberdeen, look no further than RQT Precision Engineering.
RQT Precision Engineering can manufacture prototype machining, small sub-assemblies, short batch milling and other processes with an eclectic range of materials.
RQT Precision Engineering is an ISO 9001:2008 company.
As well as their milling and machining services, RQT Precision Engineering also specialise in CNC turning.
For CNC turning, RQT Precision Engineering utilise the Mazak Quick Turn 35N which has the following features:
- Maximum swing: 20” (510 mm)
- Bar work capacity: 2.75” (70 mm)
- Number of tools: 12 tools
- Swing over carriage: 16.9” (430mm)
- Max machining diameter/length: 15.7” (400mm) / 59” ( 1042mm)
- Turret type: 24 Positions