Russell Finex Ltd
Russell Finex has benefited from over 80 years of flourishing growth to become an international group employing over 200 direct employees. We provide fine mesh separation technology, designing and manufacturing of a range of products used in almost any processing industry.
As a worldwide leader in manufacturing and supplying innovative separation equipment, our high quality vibratory sieves and industrial liquid filters aim to improve product quality and ensure that your powders and liquids are free from contamination.
Our range of vibratory sieves are designed to ensure the correct product quality of powders or liquids is achieved by removing oversize contamination. With a high capacity, these vibratory sieves guarantee the production process is efficient, keeping maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Blow Thru Sieve -extracts contamination before the product enters your production process.
- Compact Airlock Sieve™ - these pharmaceutical sieves remove contamination in one dust tight operation, and are manufactured using the highest quality stainless steel.
- Compact 3in1 Sieve - check screens hand fed materials through low-level bag emptying, while neatly fitting into your manufacturing line.
- Compact Airswept™- a compact sieve which fits neatly into minimal space, while enabling pneumatic conveying and check screening of material from storage to the processing line.
- Mini Sifter™ - a convenient, easy and effortless machine that expels contamination from small batches of liquids and powders
Rotary Sieves- rotating at high speed within a stationary cylindrical screen, these are non-vibratory machines which increase your productivity
These sieves are produced to grade your product on different fractions while removing contamination and presenting a solution that suits the exact requirements for your function.
- Finex Separator™ - these vibratory separators allow up to five product fractions for wet and dry materials, which can be accurately graded or separated in one operation
- Eco Separator™- a cost effective solution to any screening requirement including scalping, sizing, grading, safety screening or product recovery
- Liquid Solid Separator™: a multi purpose centrifugal separator machine, which is adaptable to virtually any process and can deal with fibrous and soft oversized solids. The centrifugal activity provides the liquid solid separator with the ability to achieve high capacity separation on fine meshes.
- Finex 22 is a vibrating screen machine that accurately grades powders or granules enabling simple safety screening as well as screening high viscosity liquids and difficult powders.
The Vibrasonic® Deblinding System (VDS) is an innovative ultrasonic sieve system which expunges the blocking, and binding of mesh. The technology has thoroughly changed the screening of difficult powders on sieve meshes resulting in greater separation down to 20µm. Mesh breakages are minimised to productively increases screening capacity. Russell Finex offers high quality probes and ultrasonic mesh screens.
Self Cleaning Filters operate an advantageous solution to your filtration requirements, which can be administered in industrial and sanitary production. Russell Finex provides consistent flow rates to improve product quality by scrupulously eliminating oversized contamination from all types of pastes and liquids. With Filter Management System™ you can convert your industrial liquid filtration equipment into an automatic self-cleaning filter.
Russell Finex has years of experience manufacturing and supplying separators, screeners and filters to enhance productivity and ensure product quality. The company serves a variety of industries in over 100 countries with applications that include adhesives, ceramics, chemicals, colors, enamels, explosives, food, inks, latex, metal powders, paint, paper coatings, pharmaceuticals, plastisols, powder coating, and waste oils.