S and S Plastics Ltd
As technical injection moulding specialists, we have moulding machines ranging from a clamp force 6 to 200 tonnes with the ability to inject from fractions of a gram to 700 grams. We have a skilled team work force who can process all types of modern materials for a multitude of industry sectors.
After our technical injection moulding, our products require secondary operations including:
- Pad Printing
- Ultra Sonic Welding
- Insert Moulding
- Clean Room Assembly
- Storage and Distribution
- 3D Surface Decoration
With our precision tooling services, we provide complete, quality-orientated design, project management and manufacturing services.
We utilising the latest CAD/CAM solutions including SolidWorks, Delcam and Camtek in our precision tooling services. We work directly with your existing data or, if you prefer, we can produce 3D solid/surface or 2D data as per your specific requirements.
Additionally, our precision tooling services use CNC mould-making technology including:
- 3 axis high speed machining
- 4/5 axis wire-edm
- 2 axis CNC machining
- 2 axis CNC turning
We are committed to supply high quality, fault-free medical products. The processes are fully supported by the ISO accreditation BS 13485. Our medical products can be manufactured under a cleanroom conditions. Our medical production department is controlled and the medical devices are protected to meet the customer demands.
Our products range from oxygen supply components through to catheter introducing devices.
We have 20 years of experience in the design, development and manufacture of critical products -- including project-based injection moulding tools and components.
We provide a full and comprehensive service in the critical product development including:
- Joint development engineering strategic partnerships.
- Solid Works injection moulding tool design and component design with full electronic file support and transfer.
- Weekly live updated reports on tool manufacture in progress.
- Prototyping service and manufacture for product trials.
- Existing customer owned tool transfers of Thermoplastic Corrosion resistant bearing assemblies already in manufacture.
- On-site manufacturing of components with underwritten customer stocking facilities.
We produce injection mouldings for the window and building industry including building product components to supply to the replacement window industry.
We have developed a range of building products and glazing accessories, including:
- Run-up Blocks
- Locking Wedges
- Drainage Covers
- Conservatory Mouldings
- French Door End Caps
- Cill End Caps
- Soffits and Fascia Mouldings
- Brick Ties
- Packers (Bridge, Wedge, Flexi-Wedges)