SCHOLPP Montage GmbH
The SCHOLPP Group is the leading system provider for the installation and relocation of machinery and production equipment through to (re-)commissioning, including packaging, transport, system electronics, refurbishment etc. More than 1,000 employees at 16 German and three worldwide locations perform nearly 10,000 transportation and installation services annually in as many as 50 countries.
The system services consists of planning, disassembly, transportation logistics, move-in, light assembly, system electronics, commissioning, service, engineering and refurbishment. You select the power modules you want to use from SCHOLPP – and we create your customized package, adapted to the local conditions and the requirements of the installation. Whether it is a small single machine or complex installations with heavy weights, at SCHOLPP you are in good hands.
– High-tech equipment pool: Masts up to 1000 tonnes, equipment worth €25 million
– Know-how: Installations even under difficult spatial and scheduling conditions, also during ongoing production.
– Qualified employees: Teams of any size
– Safety: Full-time safety engineer, comprehensive safety management system
– Experience: crane, transportation and installation services since 1956
– Range of applications: regional, national, international
– Everything from one source: General contractor, a responsible contact at SCHOLPP, clear insurance schemes
– Industry expertise: Automotive and supply industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, printing industry, escalator industry, semiconductor industry, power industry, machinery industry, pharmaceutical industry, photovoltaic industry, forming industry, packaging industry and many others.
We are there, wherever and whenever you need us. With know-how and the best equipment. And always as large as the job requires.