SEMPUCO Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik GmbH
The SEMPUCO company based in Greiz/Thuringia was founded in 1908. SEMPUCO appears on the global market with a young, capable and motivated staff.
Our challenge is to develop individual customised solutions,on the basis of a confidential partnership with our customers.
- NC-milling heads equipped with powerful motor-driven spindles or driven by the machine's main spindle
- Milling heads to retrofit existing machines
- Hydrostatic circular tables designed for maximum loads (as linear traversing tables too)
- Quick rotating NC-circular tables for combined NC-turning and milling processes
- Lines of NC-circular tables, NC-indexing tables (horizontal/vertical) and combined NC-high-precision turn and swivelling tables
Other products: milling heads, angle drilling heads, single-piece production for mechanical engineering, milling head exchange systems, small lot machining, precision parts for mechanical engineering, customized sub-assemblies, CNC rotary tables, vendor parts for mechanical engineering and plant construction, milled parts for mechanical engineering