Sinotech Ltd aim to provide Cold Formed Parts which:
- Low Cost to Manufacturers
- Made To Customers Specification
- Supplied by Chain Specialists for Automotive Supply
- Many years experience within an Asian Source
Sinotech is a supplier of precision components within the Automotive, Fluid Power & General Engineering Industries. We manufacture ISO9001:2008 quality assured precision machined components,which can be produced using a number of processes:-
- Single spindle Low Volume components
- Multi-Spindle High Volume production
- CNC turning utilising our multi axis technology.
- CNC milling utilising our 4 axis machining centres.
- Welded assemblies.
Sintech can supply precision machined components a vast range of materials including:-
- Mild and Alloy Steels
- Titanium and exotic high temperature alloys
- Stainless Steels
- Phosphor Bronze (Gun-metal)
The molten metal needs to be injected into a mould under extreme pressure. This will result in a more homogeneous part, good surface finish and dimensional accuracy. There would be a significant reduction in the requirement for post casting processing to get the required final configuration.
There are 5 main steps to the process cycle, these are:
Two cleaned and lubricated die halves are clamped together within the production machine.
Of molten metal (a predetermined volume) at high pressure into the die.
The solidification of the metal within the die cavity takes its final shape.
From the die cavity, of the casting.
Excess material from casting
Sinotech are able to work with their customers and use their extensive knowledge and experience of metal forming & tool design.
To get to the optimised final tooling design, prototype components can be produced.
We are also able to supply Metal Stampings in a range of materials:-
- Steels, coated and uncoated
- Stainless Steels