Site Electrical Ltd
We are specialists in sewage & water pump maintenance and repair services
Our teams of fully trained engineers maintain over 4,000 pump stations and sewage treatment plants throughout England and Wales for customers ranging from commercial properties, industrial sites through to local authorities and utility companies.
- All makes and types of pumps covered - submersible, centrifugal, progressive cavity, axial flow, etc.
- Water supply and booster sets
- Sewage and effluent treatment equipment
- Level control equipment including float, ultrasonic, probes and pressure transducers
- Valves and pipework
- Fast, efficient, cost effective maintenance and repair service
- Regular maintenance helps reduce breakdowns and costly repairs, while providing peace of mind
Site Electrical have been at the forefront in providing clean water pumping solutions for many years, covering all aspects of potable water, from design and supply of complete systems through to providing individual pumps and ancillary equipment. Working for a wide range of customers including; Severn Trent Water, United Utilities and Scottish Water, facilities management and major civil engineering companies.
We provide a comprehensive range of services covering booster pumps, chemical dosing, water treatment works and service reservoirs and have extensive experience in instrumentation, control and automation systems.
- Design and supply of complete systems
- Supply of pumps and ancillary equipment
- Installation and commissioning
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Breakdown, repair and overhaul
- Control panel and fabrication facilities
- Installation and monitoring of telemetry systems
Our customers benefit from:
- The reassurance of dealing with an experienced specialist
- Cost effective solutions
- Whole package delivery
- Fully trained engineers with EUSR National Water Hygiene cards
- Service contracts to ensure efficient operation of your equipment
Site Electrical are specialists in pumping stations to handle sewage, wastewater and surface water, ranging from small packaged pump systems to large bespoke designs for utility companies.
We will design, supply and install the most efficient pumping station to meet your specific requirements. Drawing on the experience gained over 27 years working for water utility companies, we will provide a system that minimises initial installation costs whilst utilising the latest technologies to reduce Whole Life Costs.
- Design, Supply and Installation of all pumps and equipment including control panels, chambers, pipework and ducting.
- Complete Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation work.
- Installation carried out by our own fully trained engineers.
- Telemetry remote alarm monitoring.
We are specialists in providing sewage treatment solutions to the wastewater industry. We supply, maintain and repair the complete range of sewage treatment and transfer systems from small package plants through to large works for water utility companies.
Our trained engineers have wide experience in optimising effluent treatment plant operation ensuring compliance with Environment Agency discharge consents across all equipment including RBCs, SBRs, inlet screens, compactors, distributor arms, etc. Our range of comprehensive maintenance contracts ensure cost effective operation and reduced down time.
We install remote monitoring equipment including telemetry to provide early warning in the event of any problems with your system.
We design, manufacture, test, install, commission and maintain electrical control panels and complete control systems, ranging from a single pump starter through to complete MCCs for large complex systems such as Water and Wastewater Treatment Works.
We provide solutions for instrumentation, control and automation to a wide variety of end users providing them with a complete service from design through to hand over and training on site. Control panels are frequently provided on a bespoke basis incorporating customer specified equipment, meeting specific site requirements. Our control systems utilise the latest technologies including Inverter drives, Soft Starts, Programmable Logic Controllers, Intelligent control equipment, SCADA
and Telemetry systems etc.
- Manufacture of Motor Control Centre (MCCs).
- Design and installation of instrumentation and control systems.
- Complete project management.
- PLC software design.
- SCADA and Telemetry systems.
- Systems integration.
Delivering a quality project and exceptional customer service, safely, first time every time is at the heart of everything we do. To support this we have the following accreditation and certification:-
ISO 9001:2009, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, UVDB Verify, CHAS, ConstructionLine, NICEIC, Select, AEMT
Our engineers are waiting to take your enquiry and advise on the different services we offer -
To discuss all of your pump, pumping equipment, effluent treatment and control equipment requirements contact the specialists:
Tel: 0161 725 5555