Special Bolt Coventry Ltd
Specialist fasteners both sourced and manufactured in many materials for all industries
Why is the the Special Bolt Company the best choice?
- Comprehensive library of carbide tools to forge heads in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Hot forge tools can be made in 1 week for weird and wonderful special components.
- From concept, to prototype to production requirements. Engineering and product development support.
- Cold form parts manufactured from 4mm to 20mm diameter and up to 165mm long.
- Skilled workforce with over 150 years combined technical knowledge at your disposal.
- Experienced purchasing staff with over 70 years of combined knowledge.
- Supply partners across the globe, with a varied scope of products and manufacturing skills.
- Manufacturing, sourcing, Just in Time supply from stock to meet your requirements. Volume production, assemblies, kits and spares for service.
- Traditionally a family run business with competitive pricing, offering a comprehensive manufacturing and supply service.
Whatever you need, give us a call today and we're sure we can help.
We cold form a wide variety of components from:
5mm up to 16mm diameter
10mm l upto 130mm length.
Forming various heads including:
Special Bolt have the capacity to produce over 100,000 pcs a day on a single shift and run National Bolt makers and Waterbury Farrel machines. As well as manufacturing in a wide variety steels and grades, Special Bolt also cold form in stainless steel.
All this processed by a specialist a team of staff with over 150 years of combined experience in producing products by cold forming and rolling.
We produce metric and imperial banjo bolts in the following materials:
We produce from 6mm diameter through to 24mm.
We produce standard and non-standard sizes in various materials and manufacture these in both metric and imperial sizes.
We manufacture standard and special studs to your drawings in a variety of materials.
We can cut or roll the threads according to your specifications
Special Bolt has been manufacturing Conrod bolts for over 10 years. Manufacturing and technical capability for the production of Con Rod bolts have been enhanced by taking on 5 of the specialist technical experts from SPS Technologies (Turnover US$420 million) and also acquired the specialist plant and machinery.
Special Bolt currently manufacture Conrod bolts that are installed in Perkins Engines used in the Challenger 2 tank. These specialist components are designed to withstand the forces that occur when these engines produce 1200 hp in the CV12 26.1 litre diesel engine.
Conrod bolts manufactured by Special Bolt are used in engines for:
Special Bolt have been supplying into the Automotive for over 10 years. We produce prototypes, production volume fasteners, forgings and turned components.
These components are used in powertrain in the contruction of suspension, transmission, turbos and engines.
We are a TS16949 registered manufacturer