Stocksigns has the largest range of safety signs and standard signs, with 30, 000 products in our catalogue. Including Fire Exit signs, No Smoking signs, warning signs, road signs, construction signs and Information signs. Also banners, Vitreous enamel signs and digital printing.
Our custom made signs are second to none in their variety and quality, giving you the confidence that we have the right signage solution. Our products are not the only thing that make Stocksigns the leading sign manufacturer in the UK, our range of services from; design, legislation advice, to full installation mean we provide a full project management service.
Stocksigns is also the Royal Society of the prevention of accidents (RoSPA) official Safety Sign Partner.
- 30,000 safety signs & standard signs available for same day despatch
- FREE Site Survey Service
- FREE safety sign catalogue
- Custom made signs
- On line ordering @ www.stocksigns.co.uk
- Rigid plastic, Aluminium , vinyl, polycarbonate, vitreous enamel signs.
If you need a custom made sign our designers and product managers can create exactly the right signs for you.
Confidence is the key to our success in working with our customers in planning and meeting their expectations. From sign artwork to sign installation we provide a single source solution.
Our team will devise a complete project plan for your requirements, from initial visits to site, matching corporate styles manuals or devising a new concept. We will provide you with a clear, high resolution colour artwork of proposed installations. We can put together a team ensuring we utilise our experience and knowledge, so that we meet each critical point of your requirements.
Buy your safety signs on line with our safety sign shop. Easy to browse and with fast search facility gives you an easy way to find exactly the signs you need. we have the largest range of standard safety signs on the market but can also create custom made safety signs specific to your company needs or include your company name and logo.
Keeping Your Safety Signs Clean
Safety signs are placed around shops and businesses, typically warning customers, staff and passersby that there is a safety issue or hazard. Safety signage over time can become dirty, this can obscure the valuable workplace safety message but also can make your premises look unkempt. These signs are often made of a hard rigid plastic, vinyl or aluminium, allowing you to easily clean your safety signs with inexpensive ingredients. For added protection and increased longevity ask our sales team about having your safety signs made with "POF" protective overlay film.
Things You’ll Need to clean your safety signs:
- Mild soap
- Cleaning rag
- Nylon brush
- Instructions for Cleaning your safety signs
- Fill a bucket with about 2 litres warm water and 2 tbsp. of a mild detergent such as washing up liquid or laundry detergent. For a disinfectant quality, add an optional 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Dip a soft cleaning rag into the cleaner and wipe it over your safety signs.
- Very gently swish a nylon scrub brush into the cleaner if needed when heavier residue is present, again wiping over the sign until all grime is removed.
- Wipe down the sign again with a clean, damp rag and allow to air dry.
For more hints and tips on signage visit our signs blog