Tennco Distribution Ltd
At Tennco Distribution Limited, we are a progressive electromechanical component distributor. We are family owned and operate in niche markets concentrating on electronic and electrical components for the computing, networking, instrumentation, panel building, audio and circuit board assembly industries.
Backed by 30 years experience, at Tennco, we are committed to service and efficient components distribution coupled with ISO 9002 approval. We offer products at competitive prices with a fast friendly and efficient service.
- Reliable reedswitch contacts
- User configurable normally open or normally closed operation
- All come individually bagged with one metre leads
- Manufactured by Crydom in the UK
- Switch D6 Pushbutton, 5mm PCB Pitch, 100mA 35VDC
We distribute telephone outlets. We stock telephone wall sockets with a flush mounting, and they fit most standard single gang back boxes. Additionally, we also stock telephone extension leads. These leads are supplied in white cable with a inline socket to plug. They are shipped fully assembled.
Please visit our online store for more details on our available telephone outlets.
We have an extensive selection of cables available. Our general purpose signal cable comes complete with seven strands of 0.2mm tinned copper annealed wire insulated in PVC. The insulation in PVC coloured white with a maximum voltage of 50V, and a maximum current flow of 1A.
We also supply a multicore cable. With seven strands of 0.2mm tinned copper, its wires are annealed in insulated in PVC. The sheath in PVC is coloured black with a maximum voltage of 440V, a maximum current of 1A per core. We also have screened variants available.
We have a selection of computer cables including monitor leads that are SVGA, fully moulded with high density 15-way Dees. Additionally, we stock parallel printer leads that feature:
- Fully Moulded, 25 Way Dee Plug to 36 Way Centronics Plug using High Quality Screened Cable
- Suitable for Bi-directional Printers
- Complies with IEEE803.2 Ethernet Standard
- Easy install with 'plug and play' connectivity
- Drivers for Win95/98, Windows NT, Windows for Workgroups
- Drivers for NDIS, Packet Driver and Linux
Our mains equipment includes:
- 13 Amp Mains Plug - 3 Pin, BSI Approved Complies to BS1363/A, Kite Marked
- Mains Adaptors - Coloured White Manufactured to BS1363/3
- Extension Distribution Sockets - White, BASEC Approved Cable, All with 13 Amp Plugs
- Surge Protectors - Manufactured to BS 1363A White, BASEC Approved Cable, All with 13 Amp Plugs
We stock modular adaptors UTP that are supplied unconfigured, and each unit has a RJ45 outlet and a crimp Dee type. Additionally, we supply modular connectors that are suitable for data or telephone and are UL and CSA approved. These modular connectors are FCL Part 68 and are for use with Category 5/5e Cable.
For connectors, we also stock
- Boxed Variants
- Crimp Tools
- Dee Accessories
Our selection of crimp terminals includes the insulated Davico terminals. They are:
- Durable Low Cost Copper or Brass Connectors
- Manufactured as Single Piece Connectors
- Electro Tinned to Protect from Corrosion
- Insulated with Flared entry, Colour coded Vinyl Sleeves
- All Disconnect Terminals supplied with Anti-Vibration copper sleeve
- Coloured RED for Wire Size 0.25mm2 - 1.65mm2 (22 - 16 AWG)
- Coloured BLUE for Wire Size 1.04mm2 - 2.63mm2 (16 -14 AWG)
- Coloured YELLOW for Wire Size 2.63mm2 - 6.64mm2 (12 -10 AWG