The Carvers Stable
At The Carver's Stable, based in Kent, we are proud of our ability to undertake a diverse range of:
We also undertake restoration works and are happy to work from architects drawings.
The Carver's Stable also works with CNC technology, giving us a fantastic edge.
We undertake work in a range of materials from:
- Sign foam
We are a diverse carving business in Kent who pride ourselves on experience and quality, aiming to:
1. Provide a friendly and unbeatable service with pride.
2. Produce hand crafted bespoke works of art to public organisations and private clients on a commission basis.
3. Market unique products at a competitive price using the very latest computer numerically controlled CNC production techniques for an efficient service.
4. To be able to offer a full carving service to industry and have the expertise and experience to confidently produce the customer's requirements.
Make your vision a reality
Please check out our website and see some of the fantastic wood carving work we have done.
We have lots of experience in commercial carvings work and are happy to look at and quote on any commercial carvings. Some examples of the type of work we have done in the past are shown on our carving website.
- One off orders, e.g. the Liberty of London shop signs
- Applied carvings for shop refits, e.g. our carvings for Fortnum and Masons
- Carved art work for boutiques, such as our carved horse and urns
- Staircase carvings, e.g. newell post patterns, lanterns and handrails
- Multiple reproduction of Victorian carvings, e.g. scrolls, sunrays and clams used in a pub refurbishment
- Pattern work for theme parks, foundries and other local projects, such as the Hythe War Memorial
- A variety of carvings for joinery projects, such as linen fold panels
Because of our unique mix of hand carving in Kent and CNC work we are able to produce medium to high volumes of commercial carvings.
We can carve from sketches and/or technical drawings and will happily to work with architects and/or designers to ensure our carvings meet your needs.
If you are interested in our commercial work please give us a ring to discuss your requirements, or alternatively contact us using the contact form.
- Sculptures are carved on a commission basis and are all made to customer requirements.
- We will consider any project, whatever the size, and will find a material to suit, for example timber, foam or clay. If you are interested in commissioning a sculpture please give us a call to discuss it.
All our memorial carvings are carved from a durable hard wood, e.g. oak. They can be as diverse as personalised crosses for grave markers, through permanent markers for woodland burials, to memorial seats and memorial boxes.
There are no limits on design. Over the years we have also completed a variety of ecclesiastical carvings for various church projects in and around Kent.