The Peter Smith Valve Co. Ltd.
Established in 1969, specialising in the manufacture of small to medium size valves for the control of fluids and gases in most pipe conveying systems. We manufacture in Cast Iron, Cast Steel and Gunmetal for use by major industries, water authorities and marine applications.
On January 1st 2009 the Company will have completed 40 years service to industry
- Parallel Slide Valves
- Steel Globe Valve
- Globe Stop Valves
- Angle Stop Valves
- Swing Check Valves
- Equilibrium Ball Float Valves
- Bronze Double Regulating Valves
- Cast Iron Double Regulating Valves
- Cast Steel Globe Valves
Benefits for all our customers
- Efficient and helpful service at all times
- An in-house Design Department with an on-going developement programme including the design of special Branded valves for specific customer requirements plus certified customer drawings and operating and maintenance instructions for all our manufacturing range
- Quick delivery by assembling valves to order from our extensive stocks of machined components
- Stock valves for imediate delivery
- Valves supplied with Metric, ANSI or Imperial flange drillings
- The ability to manufacture and assemble completely 'in-house'
- Test facility (3rd party inspection can be arranged on request)
The company has a planned expansion programme to increase the volume of production and is BSI assessed and registered for quality assurance to BS EN ISO 9002 : 1994 Registration No. FM 1392 and are approved by BSI to apply the CE mark in compliance with european community pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC registration number CE62276 to manufactured products.
The company is operating in occupational health and safety management system and has been registered by BSI to BS OHSAS 18001 certificate number 512384
A competetive marketing policy combined with strict Quality Control and Testing ensures a valuable, flexible service to industry - from a Company that does not forget its past, but has its eyes firmly focused on the future.