Within our extensive stock, we can supply high to low power cables in many varieties and practical features.
In our high to low power cable range we have:
- High temperature cables – many with flexible conductors and constructed with high performance materials
- Medium to low voltage cables – including booklet armoured cables, waveform service cables, all with varying insulations and designs.
Data and instrumentation cables are designed for the connection of electronic equipment and computer systems.
Within our extent of data and instrumentation cables we will provide BS5308 un-armoured and armoured versions and LSHF and duct grade versions.
Tratos Ltd can supply many oil, gas and marine cables for the more specialist and sometimes harsh environments.
Oil, gas and marine cables in a stock include:
- 657*TQ Un-armoured fixed shipboard cable for open decks.
- 658*TQ Armoured offshore cable for fixed installation on open deck and offshore applications.
- RFOU and BFOU Power and instrumentation, LSHF, mud and flame, where safety from toxic gases and smoke is paramount.
- IEC 60332 UKOOA Mobile and fixed wiring on ships.
- IEC 60332 / BS6883 Mobile and fixed wiring on ships.
Tratos manufacture, several varieties of high performance lighting cables boasting many different features. Our airfield lighting cable range comes with variable insulation materials and jacketing colours to suit your requirements.
We also have a vast stock of lighting control cables designed for use in office developments and public buildings.
These include varieties such as:
Tratos manufacture various fire resistant and elastomeric cables designed to meet the requirements of specific environments for commercial and household use.
In our fire resistant and elastomeric cable ranges we include:
- FIRESAFE TW950s (PH30) and TW950e series
- H07RNF heavy duty rubber cables
- H05RNF medium duty cables
- H05RRF used for low mechanical strains.
Low smoke, halogen free cables are varieties we can provide coming in these types:
- 2491B (H05Z-K / H077Z-K) single core LSHF insulated
- 6491B (H07Z-R) single core LSHF insulated
- 318*B Flexible conductor, multi conductor LSHF insulated and sheathed, 300/500 volt
Low smoke, halogen free cables are used in fixed applications that are situated in environments where toxic fumes would cause danger to life or damage to equipment.
The range we have includes:
- TR 2029 – Loop Detector Cable
- TR 2031 – Loop Feeder Cable
- TR 2150 – Non Armoured Communications Cable
- TR 2151 – Non Armoured Fibre Optic
- TR 2153 – Non Armoured Energy Cable
- TR 2158 – Armoured Communications
- TR 2159 – Armoured Fibre Optic
- TR 2161 – Armoured Energy Cable