Tubes (UK) Ltd
Our hot finished hollow sections and cold formed hollow sections are available in grade S355J2H with various other grades available upon request.
We are leading structural hollow section specialists. As structural hollow section specialists, we hold a vast array of stock and the widest range of sizes, all from quality assured sources.
- En10210 – hot finished
- En10219 – cold formed
- 1.4003 ferritic stainless steel box sections
- Precision ERW tubes to EN10305-E220
- Comprehensive stocks of 3CR12 utility stainless and gas list tubes
Our extensive steel services and facilities include various laser tubes. Within our range of laser tubes process equipment and machinery, we have access to the largest tube laser in the world. This tube laser is capable of processing up to 508mm o/d, 500mm x 300mm rectangles, and 400mm square hollow sections in lengths up to 15 metres.
Our state-of-the-art processing and manufacturing facilities also include:
- Five lasers
- 11 saws
- Two ring rollers
- Two tube benders
- Countersinking facilities
- Shotblasting, painting and galvanising facilities