Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd
Situated at the heart of the Medway City Estate in Rochester, Kent, Twenty Four Hour Engineering is able to undertake both CNC machining and fabrication to meet your needs. The company occupies 5,000 sq ft of production space, specialising in one-offs, prototyping and short to medium batch manufacturing runs.
- CNC up to 1600 x 800 on our Haas VF6.
- Fourth axis available on our Bridgeport VMC 822.
- Complementing these machines are a Haas Mini Mill & Bridgeport 516 Interact for second operatiions
- Programming is done off line using FeatureCam, which enables us to produce complex 3D forms from solid models which can be emailed to us in a wide variety of formats
- CNC up to 150 dia and 250 long on our Hitachi Seiki Hi-turn HT 20 S2
- Manual machines include Dean, Smith & Grace and Harrison M400
- Drilling machines
- Automatic Barfeed Bandsaw
- Highspeed Aluminium section saw
- Grindingmaster, surface graining machine
- Polishing machines
Twenty Four Hour Engineering provide the following additional services:
- Polyester Powder Coating
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Flame Cutting
- Heat Treatment
We pride ourselves in making your job look better than even you imagined. Over the years we have undertaken many different projects from simple fabricated boxes to extravagent
- Water features
- Staircases and Balustrades many of which have included structural glass
Our highly skilled craftsmen can fabricate to close tolerances and enjoy producing beautiful artistic works.
We have our own facilities to cut and fold sheet material up to 2500 long and up to 3mm thick in Aluminium, Stainless Steel & Mild steel.
Much of our Bespoke work is supplied and fitted in upmarket Private houses in the Highly sought after area of Hampstead, North West London, where we work with Clients and Architects alike.
We have even produced several aluminum chandeliers some 3000mm high and 2500mm diameter, which are being used by our clients for Corporate Functions and Weddings as a decorative centre piece.