TYM Seals and Gaskets Ltd
TYM Seals & Gaskets Limited was established almost 40 years ago, and over the decades has gained a hard-earned reputation across the industry for its emphasis on quality, innovation reliability, efficiency and standards of service.
We have traditionally ensured that we were always in a position to adapt to the latest technological developments and innovations by employing staff with experience in the industry, a policy that continues to this day.
TYM Seals and Gaskets can offer you
* Silicone sponge, sheet, and extrusions
* A wide range of gaskets
* High quality mouldings
* An extensive range of sealing materials, many of which are held in stock
* Competitive prices and generous discounts where centre usage applies
* A truly reliable, fast delivery service - we aim to dispatch goods within 7 days whenever possible
* Inexpensive tooling usually ready for use within 3 days from receipt of order
* Spark eroded tooling facility available for ultra close tolerance requirements
* Versatility in high or low volume production
TYM Seals and Gaskets Limited recognises the value of providing high standards of quality and Service in meeting customer requirements. This commitment to customers has resulted in the successful growth of the company, and the continued maintenance of accounts.
- We can produce silicone tube in diameter sizes from 0.2mm up to 100mm.
- Range of colours and colour matching
- Hardness ranges from 40° shore to 80° shore
- Platinum cured offered as standard
- Manufacture wall thicknesses and grades
- Break down strains of bacteria and organisms ( eg. Ecoli, MRSA and Salmonella )
- Tested to JIS Z 2801:200
- Proven to reduce spore reproduction
Low Combustion Solid Silicone Rubber Sheet
- Used in Engineering applications / public safety
- Can also used for mouldings , extruded profiles and insulation for cables
- Excellent resistance
TYM have produced and cut in-house bespoke silicone, Viton gaskets and black rubber gaskets and mouldings for more than a decade.
Metal Detectable Silicone Centres
This material is used in food and drink processing applications where public safety is a must, developed in response to concerns of rubber sealing particles from processing equipment contaminating the food processing lines.
Metal Detectable Silicone Cord,tube And Sections
Metal detectable silicones provide a cost effective solution for identifying contamination, when used in conjunction with metal detecting scanning equipment on the processing lines.