Tyne Electro Diesel Ltd
We have been in operation for over 20 years specialising in the overhaul, repair and testing of all makes of Diesel Fuel Injection Equipment and related components for the Marine and Power Generation Industries.
The latest addition to our service facilities is the development of test equipment for common rail type systems such as Wartsila W32, W46 and W50 applications.
Our stores hold comprehensive stocks of genuine spare parts and we also offer 24 hour, 7 days service cover by highly trained and experienced technicians.
Situated 1 mile outside Newcastle upon Tyne and close to major road, rail and air links, we operate from 4 modern workshop units and utilise some of the most up to date technological equipment, essential to meet present day requirements.
We welcome the opportunity to quote for any diesel fuel injection overhaul/repair work or supply of spare parts and are happy to welcome visitors to our workshops to discuss possible requirements.
We are BS EN ISO9001:2008 quality assured.
Overhaul, repair and test of all makes of Diesel Fuel Injection Equipment.
- Dynamic testing of the largest fuel pumps
- Marine injector overhaul & testing
- Common rail injectors tested
- Endurance testing (details on request)
- On-site installation service available
- Fully documented inspection and test results
Fuel injection equipment manufacturers: -
Engine manufacturers: -
- MAN B&W
Service agent and main distributor for: -
- Woodward Diesel Systems (formerly Lucas Bryce)
- Delphi Diesel Systems (formerly Lucas CAV)
Service centre for Caterpillar 3500 & 3600 series unit injectors.