Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd
In today’s 24/7 on demand world, mission-critical business systems must be available 100% of the time. At Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd (UPS Ltd), part of the Kohler Corporation’s Power Group, we pride ourselves on delivering industry-leading power protection solutions combined with service excellence to ensure systems are ‘Always ON’.
At the core of our product portfolio is a range of high quality and reliable three-phase and single-phase transformerless UPS from 1kVA to 5MVA. These products feature unique capabilities for parallel redundant operation and easy on-site upgrades, thanks to advanced modular technology.
To this portfolio, we also add a comprehensive range of standby generators and other complimentary ancillary products such as batteries, switchgear and power conditioning equipment.
UPS Ltd has also built a reputation for uncompromising service excellence. Offering a range of services which include site surveys, installation, commissioning, preventative maintenance and technical support, UPS Ltd provides customers with a single source for complete power protection.
UPS Ltd sell a range of three-phase true ‘modular’ and standalone transformerless UPS solutions.
These are recognised for being at the forefront of power protection innovation and technology and are class-leading in terms of system reliability and efficiency – using less energy, generating less CO2, saving valuable floor space, and achieving significant total cost of ownership savings - making them ideal for IT applications.
Our three-phase UPS products include:
- PowerWAVE 9500DPA - rack-mounted, modular, transformerless UPS for applications up to 3MW - ECA approved
- PowerWAVE 9000DPA – rack-mounted, modular, transformerless UPS for applications up to 250kVA - ECA approved
- PowerWAVE 8000DPA – rack-mounted or rack-independent UPS for applications up to 200kVA - ECA approved
- PowerWAVE 6000 – standalone UPS for applications of 60-500kVA - ECA approved
- PowerWAVE 5000/TP – standalone, transformerless UPS for applications up to 40kVA
UPS Ltd's single-phase UPS solutions are specifically designed to provide small scale critical power protection for a wide range of applications, such as computers, small/mid-size server rooms, IT networks, telecommunication systems, CCTV and medical equipment.
Our single-phase products include:
• MINIPowerPLUS –scalable, upgradable, parallel redundancy for applications up to 10kVA
• PowerWAVE 1000 – compact design offered in both 19" rack and tower versions for applications of 1 - 10kVA
• PowerWAVE 3000/TP – A single-phase UPS with scalable runtime for critical applications. True double-conversion, transformerless online UPS with a low total cost of ownership and low carbon footprint for up to 20 kVA of guaranteed power.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd provides a comprehensive range of stand-by diesel generators to deliver maximum power, performance, flexibility and fuel efficiency.
• 10kVA to 3300kVA
• Acoustic enclosures including bespoke acoustic packages
• Choice of control panel; NEXYS, TELYS
• 12, 24 or 48 hour bunded base tanks
Emergency Lighting Static Inverters
The PowerWAVE EL, is a high performance static inverter (500VA to 3000VA) that allows for an internal self-contained battery system, capable of supplying standard emergency lighting for 3 hour autonomy. It is most commonly applied to emergency lighting, central power, and fire alarm & safety systems.
Delivered by our factory trained engineers and support staff, we offer the most comprehensive and cost-effective service plans available, ensuring power protection systems are expertly maintained on a regular basis. Our wide range of services include:
• Initial site surveys
• System design
• Preventative maintenance
• Battery maintenance, replacement and testing
• Load bank testing
In addition, UPS Ltd offer two additional service options that could revolutionise your company's power protection.
The PowerNSURE system from UPS Ltd is the most advanced product on the market today, providing an ethernet-network integrated battery monitoring and management system. Using web-management technology, it checks the internal resistance, temperature and voltage of every single battery sequentially. Through the Equalisation process, the system corrects the charging voltage operating range. This prevents gassing, dry-out and thermal runaway.The constant monitoring and controlling of the individual charging voltages for each battery guarantees the availability of the battery at all times.
PowerREPORTER is a remote monitoring service specifically designed to ensure your business’ critical load is protected by dedicated, trained personnel, even when your facility is unmanned.
Continuous monitoring and management of your UPS
Ideal for mission-critical systems and unmanned sites
Alarm-triggered interrogation of UPS parameters for remote diagnosis
Prevention and early fault detection
Dedicated UPS Ltd Support Centre - Manned 24/7/365 to collect, assess and respond
Combined with a service contract, PowerREPORTER improves service levels, enabling engineers to arrive on site with the correct spares.