Vent Tech specialise in all works associated with industrial ventilation systems from repairs, servicing and installation of new systems.
- Vehicle Exhaust Extraction
- Evaporative Air Cooling
- Dust Extraction
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- COSSH / LEV Testing
- Fume Extraction
- Air Cooling
- Ventilation Systems
We offer a turnkey service from initial concept solution to finished working system, incorporating CAD designs, electrical and mechanical installation, COSHH LEV testing and commissioning.
We even offer training to your staff on the installed system.
Offering a global holistic approach Vent Tech design, install, maintain, service and repair environmental systems.
Evaporative cooling is a completely natural way of producing refreshing cool air. This process, typically reducing the air temperature by 10 degrees, can transform the working environment of your business.
Requiring only the connection of local services this innovative internal evaporative cooler has been specifically developed for industrial, commercial and retail operations.
The ECPSDU evaporative cooler is a self contained system which provides a simple, safe, Low cost way of keeping people cool.
Vent-Tech are the main UK distributors of the Alfi range of dust and fume extraction equipment.
The range consist of a series of:
- Self supporting extraction arms from 75mm to 200mm and from 1.5m long to 9m long
- Stainless steel hygienic & ATEX approved arms
- Mobile filter units for dust and fume applications, including carbon filters
- Centrifugal extraction fans (to suit all duties and applications)
- Centralised hi-vacuum units, including hoses, couplers and pre-separators
- Oil mist and coolant extraction units
- Vehicle exhaust extraction reels
In order for us to offer our clients the best possible service we like to work with them in finding a suitable and cost effective solution to their problem.
All works are carried out in accordance with the latest regulations by skilled and experienced members of staff.
All ducting used is of the Lindab Safe system. With this system of ducting all fittings have a U-profile homogeneous EPDM rubber seal.
When the fitting is inserted into a pipe, the U-profile results in a double seal which significantly reduces the risk of leakage in the event of damage.
All ducting is installed in accordance with DW144