Voltage Converter Company

Some electrical devices such as hairdryers (as opposed to "electronic" devices such as iPods) won't come with the internal voltage converter. So if that's what you're looking to use, you might still need to bring a voltage converter. Just be sure to get one that can handle the amount of voltage your device requires, otherwise you'll burn out your converter (and possibly blow a fuse in the process). You should check the back of all your devices to see if the voltage rating is printed or embossed as "100-240V". If so, then don't worry, simply connect the power plug to a socket (with your plug adapter, of course).

Voltage Converter Company is a leader among voltage converter manufacturer. Our main focus is creating the highest quality products. Voltage Converter Company is an United States voltage converter maker located in Los Angeles. Our company concentrates on voltage converter design and voltage converter manufacture. The main products are 110v to 220v voltage converter, 220v to 110v voltage converter, step up voltage converter, step down voltage converter and so on.

It all depends on the wattage of unit- it is always best to try to use a converter that is rated 3 times more wattage that the 220 unit. For example: if units wattage is 500 get a 1500 or 2000 watt converter and so forth. That's not always possible. But I would at least try to get double. I use converters all the time for gas coffee roasters that have wattage up to 1000 or more. I use a 3000 watt converter for those. There comes a point where the converter costs more than a dedicated 220v outlet. At that point the outlet could make more sense.

Voltage Converters are more appropriate for appliances with a simple resistive heating element and no electronic controls. However, some manufacturers of Flat Irons recommend against using any Voltage Converters with their products. If a Voltage Converter MUST be used, a better option is this model from Magellan. This will automatically select the proper conversion method, so the user doesn't have to worry about choosing the correct method, or forgetting to change a switch.

I recently purchased a set of Beolab 6000's from UK, but after arrival found out that it needs to be converted to a 110V to be functional in the US. Any idea as to how this can be done?Another idea would be to buy an external 110V to 220V voltage converter. I'd advise to get one with an internal regulator to avoid some background noise.

You can swap links for the main power supply, but the standby transformers are fixed for the voltage in the country where the product is sold. So, you need to replace the standby transformers with 110v versions (about 60GBP the pair), and swap the links to 110v in the main power supply.

8561 W. Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles California 90001 United States



paul Kris, CEO